Lazie I have some answers for u re Client 1-9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie I have some answers for u re Client 1-9

Well sort of, I just saw that alledgely a top New York judge (only hope my wife doesn't know him or her or it would be very embarrasing at the next dinner party) and a high ranking ex law enforcement figure.

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
    Well sort of, I just saw that alledgely a top New York judge (only hope my wife doesn't know him or her or it would be very embarrasing at the next dinner party) and a high ranking ex law enforcement figure.
    Ex ..law enforement? The same one currently in trouble wid the law?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Is the ex- law enforcement the one who wanted a big time job in DC
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
        Is the ex- law enforcement the one who wanted a big time job in DC
        don't know but wouldn't surprise me at all

unhuh can say him name unhuh...lawd it left me now......aaaamm Police Commisioner........ammmm

Comment

Sounds like a question to me...wonder if there is a little sociogram and friends of friends...husbands and wives...etc., etc...are going to be outed?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

This is nothing but a witch hunt!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

don't know but wouldn't surprise me at all

unhuh can say him name unhuh...lawd it left me now......aaaamm Police Commisioner........ammmm

Mi just nuh memba how the surname spell - Bernard K (somebody) - former Mayor Buliani's buddy!
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
              X