Best kung Fu flick ever is called

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

again I tell you there is a movie with them both. check it
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I will but doubt it very much.

Comment

what is the proper spelling of de lan tang name? I will look it up.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Di lung Tam

Comment

Ok I was off by 1.

#1: Fist of Fury -Bruce Lee

#2 Enter the Dragon - Bruce Lee

#3 Shaolin Master Killer (36th Chamber of Shaolin) - Gordon Liu

#4 Five Deadly Venoms

#5 The Kid with the Golden Arm

#6 Drunken Master - Jackie Chan

Comment

Given the high pressure circumstances that
              presently engulfs you, I would assume you made the above list in a hurry.

When the battle is over and you are more rested; I will see a better list.

Comment

Recreational Sport is not high pressure Jawge.

Mi deh yah long time, endured many battles with opponents of the highest caliber that guh good school tuh... how a fixated fraud like TruthSayer gwine provide anything else but a specimen for insect dissection..

My lay bare him innards long time and bun dem in di hottest fiyah.. reduce him tuh mere babbling.

I am actually somewhat dissapointed that he has turned out to be of such inferior material.

"Ah Lie dem Lie !... Ah lie dem Lie !"

LOL !!!

Yuh nah get nuh oddah list.. a simple response would be your own listing...

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                  Given the high pressure circumstances that
                  presently engulfs you, I would assume you made the above list in a hurry.

When the battle is over and you are more rested; I will see a better list.
                  heh, heh, heh

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                    Recreational Sport is not high pressure Jawge.

Mi deh yah long time, endured many battles with opponents of the highest caliber that guh good school tuh... how a fixated fraud like TruthSayer gwine provide anything else but a specimen for insect dissection..

My lay bare him innards long time and bun dem in di hottest fiyah.. reduce him tuh mere babbling.

I am actually somewhat dissapointed that he has turned out to be of such inferior material.

"Ah Lie dem Lie !... Ah lie dem Lie !"

LOL !!!

Yuh nah get nuh oddah list.. a simple response would be your own listing...
                    White rodent you seem rejuvenated! No bawling for mercy today?

Comment

dem did really fight?
                      Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                      Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Working...
                      X