Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spitzer resigns - 2 days late!

The ghosts have come to haunt him!
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Only in America yuh pay 12,000 dollars fi some nookie and yuh haffi resign !

Comment

If I call di name of some of our govt. (yes PRESENT GOVT.) ministers who use to frequent some of our finest establishments...heh-hay! And as for some pon di odda side, di kinds a tings...mek mi stop. Dis yah country too sumall!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        If I call di name of some of our govt. (yes PRESENT GOVT.) ministers who use to frequent some of our finest establishments...heh-hay! And as for some pon di odda side, di kinds a tings...mek mi stop. Dis yah country too sumall!
        Wha yuh duh fi a living Mosiah? Wha day yuh a ask wha di chick dem duh fi get 5 grand per hour, now yuh a talk bout "our finest establishments" then yuh know who and who frequent where ....... mi curious now.
        Last edited by Lazie; March 12, 2008, 12:37 PM.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

eeehehhhhhh eeehehhhhhh.

Why dem nuh release the tape?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mosiah nuh married, him can go whe him like and do what him want.

Mi and you a different story that.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X