Mi curious! IS any of my fellow ites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
    he put his wife at risk specially with the unprotected sex part.

I can understand trying to seperate the 2 but in Clintons case that was easy to do but not for Spitzer.

Today's post say that a doctor is encouraging Mrs. S to get tested!
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

I don't think all of this story break yet Funny that little 3 letter word
      S E X have more POWER than the most powerful men and look how far the "instrument" is hidden !
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

What a World wi living in..

Wealthy man haffi a hide 4,000 dollar transactions and ah get heat fi give a woman how much thousand fi a likke piece..

JFK woulda get lynch.

Religious Right and 9-11 have di country in a state.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
          Your wife is absolutly right you must be mad.

He is the Governor of the most powerfull state who ran on ethics, married with 3 daughters then spent $80,000 on prostitues over 10 years while trying to hide the money ! do you think his credibility is shot ? .............you must listen to your wife more often.

So his trying to hide that he was spending on protitutes is bad?

Now I would never ever pay for 'it'...but based on occasions back in the days when acquaintances would speak of visiting Retirement Road and Hellshire among other talked about haunts, I know some persons who I believe have and I have never heard one admit to paying for it...never mind how much was paid?!

I wonder, why?
          ...and I wonder why you would expect Spitzer to break that mold?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
            I don't think all of this story break yet Funny that little 3 letter word
            S E X have more POWER than the most powerful men and look how far the "instrument" is hidden !
            No 'sexist speak'!
            S E X is more powerful than the most smart of women! ...look how they fight for the "instrument"...
            ...and the way they lovingly revere "it"...bwoy?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Suh what woulda happen to JFK ?

Comment

Working...
              X