Mi curious! IS any of my fellow ites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi curious! IS any of my fellow ites

Clients # 1-8 or 10? From the story buss bout Client #9, Gov. Spitzer, Bricktop, OJ, Mexx, Jawge and Mosiah missing. Mi even notice T.K. reappear talking maddess.

All mi know Clients 1-8 and 10 salt tuh rahtid.Because the authorities target the Govenor dem ago inna problem.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    Clients # 1-8 or 10? From the story buss bout Client #9, Gov. Spitzer, Bricktop, OJ, Mexx, Jawge and Mosiah missing. Mi even notice T.K. reappear talking maddess.

All mi know Clients 1-8 and 10 salt tuh rahtid.Because the authorities target the Govenor dem ago inna problem.
    I was wondering about that, now if they are public figures it might turn out good since Spitzer over shadowed them.

He is headed to to news conference now to resign, just saw his motorcade live on tv stuck in Manhattan traffic.

Comment

Maybe I'm the only one ... but I don't see why he should resign. My wife keep asking mi if I'm mad ... but .. just keeping it real .. resign fi wha?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

A now him wife a go angry. Him not only cheat on her but resign without her consent, him a must one brave man to rhatid

Him better head back fi the hotel tonight.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Maybe I'm the only one ... but I don't see why he should resign. My wife keep asking mi if I'm mad ... but .. just keeping it real .. resign fi wha?
          Your wife is absolutly right you must be mad.

He is the Governor of the most powerfull state who ran on ethics, married with 3 daughters then spent $80,000 on prostitues over 10 years while trying to hide the money ! do you think his credibility is shot ? .............you must listen to your wife more often.

Comment

That's the clincher! If he didn't have an ethics platform, then it would be par for the course. A woulda nutten. But yuh can't prosecute people and den you in di same bizniz.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
              Your wife is abosolutly right you must be mad.

He is the Governor of the most powerfull state who ran on ethics, married with 3 daughters then spent $80,000 on prostitues over 10 yers while trying to hide the money ! do you think his credibility is shot ? .............you must listen to your wife more often.
              .. if anything he is a hypocrite. Strange, he did it for how many years and people loved the work he did as an AG. How I see it, if the man is doing his job, so be it. He is a politician, them and credibility nuh guh hand in hand. My wife is taking a stand based on her sympathy for Mrs. Spitzer. Lazie is a realist.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                That's the clincher! If he didn't have an ethics platform, then it would be par for the course. A woulda nutten. But yuh can't prosecute people and den you in di same bizniz.
                OK tek out the ethics part, suppose he used state money to pay for the services or transport the girls then this is a serious crime.

the bottom line is he has no more credibility and he will not be effective as a governor.

Comment

.. if anything he is a hypocrite. Strange, he did it for how many years and people loved the work he did as an AG. How I see it, if the man is doing his job, so be it. He is a politician, them and credibility nuh guh hand in hand. My wife is taking a stand based on her sympathy for Mrs. Spitzer. Lazie is a realist.
                  he put his wife at risk specially with the unprotected sex part.

I can understand trying to seperate the 2 but in Clintons case that was easy to do but not for Spitzer.

Comment

Yes, he has to go. Just getting a prostitute - cho! A nuh nutten dat! But when state funds and ethics and, did you say unprotected sex? Den dat is big sumpten, if not wid di voters, den wid yuh wife!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

OK tek out the ethics part, suppose he used state money to pay for the services or transport the girls then this is a serious crime.

the bottom line is he has no more credibility and he will not be effective as a governor.
                      Well, if he did charge him. But is hasn't been charged with anything. For an attorney he is a damn idiot because his action is now admitting guilt.

Comment

I doubt he used State fund as they haven't charge him yet and he is a millionaire but he did BAD. You soon can't find a governor in the northeast from Conneticut governor for bribes, to Mcgreavy and now NY governer, bwoy them a drop like flies. All were suppose to be rising star in their party.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

he put his wife at risk specially with the unprotected sex part.

I can understand trying to seperate the 2 but in Clintons case that was easy to do but not for Spitzer.
                          as I see it that would be between him and his wife right? How we all know that he and his wife didn't have an agreement that he can do his thing as long has it is done in secret?

She may only be upset that its now public ... but everybody else want blood?

Comment

Spitzer resigned and now NY has it's first Black Governor

and he is legally blind as well.

Comment

Look man how the man was moving the money around is questionable, and want obstruct bank in their due diligence process. Him shoulda resign 2 days ago.

A nuh the first time him was caught, remember him neva did borrow money for campaign or something to the sort. Yuh can't run on ETHICS and be doing this.
                              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                              X