X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL !! Very Good !

This is more your level... stick to it.

Buffoon:

The term Buffoon is used to define someone who provides amusement through inappropriate appearance and/or behavior. Strictly, a buffoon describes a "ridiculous, but nevertheless amusing person." In the broad terms, a buffoon is a clownish, publicly amusing person, such as a court jester.

Do not attempt 'analysis', it will only get you into trouble.... stick to buffoonery.

Spitzer indeed !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Comment View Post
      BBBBOOOOOOO

It is you who must try harder.

I will repeat:

Do not atTempt to change the essence of the discourse. You remain uneqUivocally wrong in your base assertions and yet you refuse to retreat from them. This my friend (coupled with your anal fixation with grammar) condemNs you to the reAlms of the truly pathetic.

Truthsayer......You have been weighed in the balance and found wanting.

post script.......look up the meaning of the word cerebration.
      That's very big of you to accept correction.... BRAVO!!! .... there's hope for you yet.

Comment

Ok Mr Richard Gere.. you clearly enjoy your 'analysis'

Heh,heh.

Comment

Indeed....Yours is the corner that is dark....

Comment

Originally posted by Truthsayer View Post
            That's very big of you to accept correction.... BRAVO!!! .... there's hope for you yet.
            And there is no shame in that.
            The shame exists, Spitzer, in your inability to accept correction......is there no hope for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
              LOL !! Very Good !

This is more your level... stick to it.

Buffoon:

The term Buffoon is used to define someone who provides amusement through inappropriate appearance and/or behavior. Strictly, a buffoon describes a "ridiculous, but nevertheless amusing person." In the broad terms, a buffoon is a clownish, publicly amusing person, such as a court jester.

Do not attempt 'analysis', it will only get you into trouble.... stick to buffoonery.

Spitzer indeed !!!
              You have just described yourself. Thanks for your assistance (though it wasn't needed) in your own exposure.

Keep posting... your self-incrimination is hilarious.

Yesterday when you accepted, no, EMBRACED your dishonesty.... that was classic.

I guess when cornered, a rat has little choice but to give in.

I'm glad to provide the maze which confounds you.

Comment

Originally posted by Comment View Post
                And there is no shame in that.
                The shame exists, Spitzer, in your inability to accept correction......is there no hope for you?
                Of course there's no shame .... that's why I congratulated you. Did you miss that?

Comment

clearly!

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                  Ok Mr Richard Gere.. you clearly enjoy your 'analysis'

Heh,heh.
                  it's not often that I agree with you... I do here.

Comment

Originally posted by Truthsayer View Post
                    Of course there's no shame .... that's why I congratulated you. Did you miss that?
                    Lame.......

Comment

• You must learn to separate what is in your mind from reality.

I have climbed several notches IN YOUR MIND based on analysis of your posts.. I made no reference to the real world since clearly that is not where you live.

Surely one should celebrate that IN YOUR MIND I have moved up from a KKK Agent, a sick cold-hearted pile of filth to a mere dishonest buffoon.

Pity it only exists in the bizzaro world of your fevered imaginings.

Comment

• Dag! I just thought he was writing Olde English!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

• Originally posted by Truthsayer View Post
                          it's not often that I agree with you... I do here.
                          Well it is refreshing that you can admit a 'rodent up your a$$' fetish.

That would explain the crap coming out of your mouth.. yuh are plugged up at the other end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                            You must learn to separate what is in your mind from reality.

I have climbed several notches IN YOUR MIND based on analysis of your posts.. I made no reference to the real world since clearly that is not where you live.

Surely one should celebrate that IN YOUR MIND I have moved up from a KKK Agent, a sick cold-hearted pile of filth to a mere dishonest buffoon.

Pity it only exists in the bizzaro world of your fevered imaginings.
                            Impressive!!!! Now the white rat attempts its own analysis!

I never knew rat holes had room for an analyst's couch. Must be a tight squeeze in there. Mind yu buk yuh toe!!

I don't mind your celebration for moving up in my estimation to a rodent.

Congratulations and.... Cheers!!!!!!!!

And now by the powers granted me under the sacred laws of Forumania..... I invest you with the Order of Leptospirosis ..............................

RISE SIR RAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                              Well it is refreshing that you can admit a 'rodent up your a$$' fetish.

That would explain the crap coming out of your mouth.. yuh are plugged up at the other end.
                              For the umpteenth time it's not a fetish but professional interest in warped minds. Your dysfunctions make for interesting study.

Capiche?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                                Dag! I just thought he was writing Olde English!
                                I believe he thought so as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X