• Show
Clear All

sorry

Originally posted by Willi View Post
    May or March?
    March!

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Jawge mi defend the forumites them allround as when mi have a hard day a yah so my comedy deh brethren. Mi nuh watch no comedy channel.

You nuh si mi dida defend Pepsi until him went off and ban himself. Can you tell me how the forum can survive a hard day without Ben? You nuh see we loose Sickko recently?

The fact is you can't use this forum to judge nobody character.

As you know going to the picnic you will realise that people are different from the face they put on the forum.
      Track season start. How you expect to hold onto Sickko?

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Jawge mi defend the forumites them allround as when mi have a hard day a yah so my comedy deh brethren. Mi nuh watch no comedy channel.

You nuh si mi dida defend Pepsi until him went off and ban himself. Can you tell me how the forum can survive a hard day without Ben? You nuh see we loose Sickko recently?

The fact is you can't use this forum to judge nobody character.

As you know going to the picnic you will realise that people are different from the face they put on the forum.
        If the fellow was joking about working for the govt. that's all he has to say- then argument done.

The fellow refuses to clarify the issue- the ball is in his court.

Any further responses I'll take of later - gotta attend a function.
        Will give the fellow time to catch his breath.

Comment

Seem like him gone a Austrialia wid MVP too.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Eeediat mi destroy yuh likkle almshouse arguments.. run whey BWOY !!

Bout "still don't get it"

LOL !! WHOEEEIEE !!

Dissected and put inna di fiyah !!

Someone put dese remains into a urn and bury dem.

Mi Job DUN !!

Comment

yeah, yeah den mi nuh stan up an
              defend gamma way back when to? an Gamma nuh really need no help.
              Ben nah leff yah so fi nutten (maybe if mi leff )

Mek ben fight him early morning duel. Let him see some of the roads that I have taken (granted; didn't falter or waver) he hehe

methinks is di showa posse ting though. LOL

Comment

How you move from "Possible Contradictions" to LIAR ??

When mi dun wid yuh, yuh haffi guh find a new username !

LOL !!

Comment

Originally posted by Truthsayer View Post

How shakespearean of you!! That was really amusing.

I regard the fellow's actions as buffoonery, stated so and see no reason to modify that especially in the face of your comical puffery.

I also believe he is a liar- I have identified the conflicting statements- given the fellow every opportunity to clarify or refute my assertions - he has been unable to do so.

In my opinion he is a liar and a buffoon, your vigourous, if misguided defence notwithstanding.

I give you C+ for effort though - especially the comedy.
                  Incorrect Sptizer, you identified, in your own words a "possible contradiction" and have used this to pose with dubious certainty that the fellow is a LIAR.

If you cannot see the "possible contradiction" in your own ignoble posturing then perhaps we need to identify salient definitions for your own character. Scurrilous comes readily to mind...........

Comment

the thing is ben nuh want the argument fi done and him will bring it up next week again.

Fact be told you might be his best friend now
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Uh-oh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                        How you move from "Possible Contradictions" to LIAR ??

When mi dun wid yuh, yuh haffi guh find a new username !

LOL !!
                        you were the wuss bawling for help when pressure reach yuh -remember??

you ARE a LIAR- if not state that what you said about working on policy issues for the govt. is true - why can't you make that statement? What are you afraid of??

Comment

Eeediat mi destroy yuh likkle almshouse arguments.. run whey BWOY !!

Bout "still don't get it"

LOL !! WHOEEEIEE !!

Dissected and put inna di fiyah !!

Someone put dese remains into a urn and bury dem.

Mi Job DUN !!
                          Yeah - declare victory and go home.... BRUTALIZED, BATTERED & BROKEN.

You have been tarred and feathered here and gotten a beating that had you bawling for help at one point. That really made it all worthwhile.

Buffoon,you will not soon forget this whipping.

You still can't refute my statement that - YOU ARE A LIAR.

Comment

Tek wheh yuhself eeediat...

Yuh cyaan identify the lie.. now yuh ah move on to POSER...

What is the Pose ?

You are the fraud.. purporting to 'expose'.

Yuh mussi Karl cousin, him did try to prove that Audley Shaw steal land based on his own statements..

Eeediat, Show where I stated that I am working for the Government.
                            I showed your lying quotation several times. You need to see it again?

You seem to be a follower of Hitler's philosophy.... if you repeat a lie often enough people will believe it's the truth.... it nah werk yahso buffoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Comment View Post
                              Incorrect Sptizer, you identified, in your own words a "possible contradiction" and have used this to pose with dubious certainty that the fellow is a LIAR.

If you cannot see the "possible contradiction" in your own ignoble posturing then perhaps we need to identify salient definitions for your own character. Scurrilous comes readily to mind...........
                              Your attempt at using words not in regular usage is noted and is slightly amusing. Why do you feel that need in addressing me?

What's this nonsense about Spitzer?? You brought up that joker for some obscure and inane reason which has no bearing on any matter here.

Again, I believe the fellow is a liar. He can perhaps rectify that by stating clearly that what he said about "working hard on policy issues for the government" is a fact.
                              He has been unable to do so. Until he does so to my satisfaction I will continue to refer to the fellow as a LIAR.

If you choose to have a different opinion.... nobody nah fight yuh.

Comment

*yawn*

Comment

Working...
                                X