Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Comment View Post
    Lame.......
    I don't feel the need now to deal with you harshly. You haven't really ****************ed me off yet.

However............ hope springs eternal..

Comment

• Originally posted by Truthsayer View Post
      I don't feel the need now to deal with you harshly. You haven't really ****************ed me off yet.

weak.......

Comment

Lame.......

Comment

Repetitive.........

Comment

• Error reduction??

Originally posted by Comment View Post
            Repetitive.........
            I note with satisfaction that my verbal spanking has reduced you to monosyllables.

Or is it that you want to eliminate the inevitable and embarrassing spelling and grammatical errors engendered by more substantive postings of yours?

If the latter ..... very sound reasoning!!

Comment

• Word Tutor: monosyllable

IN BRIEF: A word with one vowel sound followed or preceded by consonant sounds.

Somebody put this clown out of his misery... any moderators out there with a conscience ?

Comment

• Return of the Rodent - Sir Rat O.L.

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                Word Tutor: monosyllable

IN BRIEF: A word with one vowel sound followed or preceded by consonant sounds.

Somebody put this clown out of his misery... any moderators out there with a conscience ?
                You are a real glutton for punishment aren't you Sir Rat, proud holder of the Order of Leptospirosis.

I see my posts now have you rushing to the dictionary routinely!

I do like that... it shows that even rodents have ambition. A rat with the ability to read, though with impaired comprehension?
                You are a real trailblazer in the rodent community.

Feel free to consult your dictionary for insight into anything posted here.

Comment

• It is you that needs a consultant... heh, heh.

You might want to take some remedial English classes prior.

I continue to enjoy dissecting and exposing you for the fraud that you are.

I await further material.

Comment

I note with satisfaction that my verbal spanking has reduced you to monosyllables.

Or is it that you want to eliminate the inevitable and embarrassing spelling and grammatical errors engendered by more substantive postings of yours?

If the latter ..... very sound reasoning!!
                    YYYAAAWWWWNNN

Irrelevant Spitzer, try to stay on point................

Comment

• Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                      wooeeeeee LOL
                      dis site ah suppen else
                      Ah just now you find out?

Madness has its place secure here. LoL

The Archetype of the JOKER is in full reign here.

Comment

• The Little Rodent that could?

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                        It is you that needs a consultant... heh, heh.

You might want to take some remedial English classes prior.

I continue to enjoy dissecting and exposing you for the fraud that you are.

I await further material.
                        Stick to buffoonery and lies white rodent. Those are what you excel at.

Leave the analysis to people with larger than rodent sized brains.

Comment

YYYAAAWWWWNNN

Irrelevant Spitzer, try to stay on point................
                          I agree it's a trifle off my main point which is your distressed rodent friend's lying and buffoonery.

But you keep interfering.... inarticulately and ineffectually but a minor irritant nonetheless.

Comment

• Correction, you never had a point.. only uninformed and ignorant assumptions combined with faulty reasoning.

Your presumption is matched only by your blind conviction such that at this point there is enough rope to hang you 10 times over.

Unfortunately your neck is not even worth the cost of the rope.. .

Your serve..

Heh, heh.

Comment

• Enuff of the ****************ing contest now!

It has now entered the irredeemable realm of boredom. THAT, we onlookers cannot forgive.

Comment

I agree it's a trifle off my main point which is your distressed rodent friend's lying and buffoonery.

But you keep interfering.... inarticulately and ineffectually but a minor irritant nonetheless.
                                Boring......

Comment

Working...
                                X