Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL !!!

You fool. Listen tuh yourself.

You will only believe I am not a liar if I tell you what I have stated is fact ?

Moron.

Comment

I don't think it was a secret he changed his name... anyway, it seems that this forum goes through one of these flare ups from time to time. It's become fun to "watch".. better than TV or the movies.

Once you accept Maudib as a liar, buffoon or just a lying forumite, or just a plain old forumite we will get back to issues other than Maudib's character. It's the best way that experience has shown us. Another poster here, an him know himself, swear blind that I am a b...yman. Whether he truly believes it or not does not bother me. He might get kicks out of thinking he's riling or upsetting me, but sometimes one just has to make a jacka$$ bray. I still respect his opinions on many issues. Anyway, You WILL NOT change Maudib aka Ben. The man is incorrigible. So mek we move on.

pr
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Truthsayer View Post
        You seem to be a follower of Hitler's philosophy.... if you repeat a lie often enough people will believe it's the truth.... it nah werk yahso buffoon.
        And all along I thought that was Lazie's philosophy! Dag!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Your attempt at using words not in regular usage is noted and is slightly amusing. Why do you feel that need in addressing me?

What's this nonsense about Spitzer?? You brought up that joker for some obscure and inane reason which has no bearing on any matter here.

Again, I believe the fellow is a liar. He can perhaps rectify that by stating clearly that what he said about "working hard on policy issues for the government" is a fact.
          He has been unable to do so. Until he does so to my satisfaction I will continue to refer to the fellow as a LIAR.

If you choose to have a different opinion.... nobody nah fight yuh.
          But Spitzer, he already has clearly stated that he is "working on policy issues for the government". And Spitzer, he has said nothing that contradicts or refutes that statement.

If you choose not to believe him, for what I can only imagine to be self esteem problems, since by your shoddy logic, no one so engaged can or should contribute to a forum such as this(!!??) you are at liberty to feel so empowered. Ignorance is truly bliss!

I know Maudib wants to continue to expose the vast hollows of your infertile brain but I must take issue with him here, for this is not, I feel, the stated intentions for the forum. So I will, much to his chagrin, attempt to end this charade.

I happen to know the poster called Maudib. I also happen to know that he is working on policy issues for the government at the very highest ministerial levels. I also happen to know that he is not employed to the government in any way.

So my friend, unless this conspiracy of falsehoods extends much further than we think (and I know it doesn't) then this bit of clarification should end your flimsy and illogical posturing.

So..... now that we have established that Maudib is not a LIAR and by your own (somewhat chancy) definition that he is not a buffoon, let us now examine by way of more conventional and established standards (rather than the arbitrary descriptions some here employ) if we can find anyone that fits this definition:

"person so mentally deficient as to be incapable of ordinary reasoning"

mmmmm.......perhaps............

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            Jawge mi defend the forumites them allround as when mi have a hard day a yah so my comedy deh brethren. Mi nuh watch no comedy channel.

You nuh si mi dida defend Pepsi until him went off and ban himself. Can you tell me how the forum can survive a hard day without Ben? You nuh see we loose Sickko recently?

The fact is you can't use this forum to judge nobody character.

As you know going to the picnic you will realise that people are different from the face they put on the forum.
            Well said brother, afterall

All the world's a stage and the men and women mere players!

This forum is what keeps me, mi nah lie Any whey mi go, mi haffi find an Internet connection.
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Comment View Post
              But Spitzer, he already has clearly stated that he is "working on policy issues for the government". And Spitzer, he has said nothing that contradicts or refutes that statement.

If you choose not to believe him, for what I can only imagine to be self esteem problems, since by your shoddy logic, no one so engaged can or should contribute to a forum such as this(!!??) you are at liberty to feel so empowered. Ignorance is truly bliss!

I know Maudib wants to continue to expose the vast hollows of your infertile brain but I must take issue with him here, for this is not, I feel, the stated intentions for the forum. So I will, much to his chagrin, attempt to end this charade.

I happen to know the poster called Maudib. I also happen to know that he is working on policy issues for the government at the very highest ministerial levels. I also happen to know that he is not employed to the government in any way.

So my friend, unless this conspiracy of falsehoods extends much further than we think (and I know it doesn't) then this bit of clarification should end your flimsy and illogical posturing.

So..... now that we have established that Maudib is not a LIAR and by your own (somewhat chancy) definition that he is not a buffoon, let us now examine by way of more conventional and established standards (rather than the arbitrary descriptions some here employ) if we can find anyone that fits this definition:

"person so mentally deficient as to be incapable of ordinary reasoning"

mmmmm.......perhaps............
              You have established nothing medieval throwback.
              You have made statements the veracity of which is in question. Your knowing the rodent is of no significance to me and does not assure that you are truthful, in fact your friendship with the rodent casts you in a suspect light as far as I am concerned.

As I stated before if the rodent does indeed work on policy issues for the government he is an even bigger buffoon than I imagined before.
              Only a buffoon would do such work and act as stupidly as he does on public fora. His work as well his client can easily be brought into disrepute.

Capiche?

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                LOL !!!

You fool. Listen tuh yourself.

You will only believe I am not a liar if I tell you what I have stated is fact ?

Moron.
                I dealt with that already white rat.

Comment

I wonder if you realize just how full of ******************** you are ?

Mr. Speaker, I submit the following evidence.. reams of posts by Maudib on reggaeboyzsc.com and confirmation of his Stupidity and Buffoonery by none other than TruthSayer.. surely the body of work advising policy direction must be held in question based on such damaging evidence..

LOL !! HHAAAAA HHAA! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!

WHOEEEEIIIIIIII!!!

Toothy, you must be lobbying for poster of the year !

LOL !!

Get help bredrin.

Capiche ?

LOL !!

Comment

You have established nothing medieval throwback.
                    You have made statements the veracity of which is in question. Your knowing the rodent is of no significance to me and does not assure that you are truthful, in fact your friendship with the rodent casts you in a suspect light as far as I am concerned.

As I stated before if the rodent does indeed work on policy issues for the government he is an even bigger buffoon than I imagined before.
                    Only a buffoon would do such work and act as stupidly as he does on public fora. His work as well his client can easily be brought into disrepute.

Capiche?
                    BBBBOOOOOOO.

All that is required of you is an unconditional apology. do not rely on what you stated before, because we have already established that your logic is fuzzy at best.

Comment

Sir Galahad is here!

Originally posted by Comment View Post
                      BBBBOOOOOOO.

All that is required of you is an unconditional apology. do not rely on what you stated before, because we have already established that your logic is fuzzy at best.
                      Medieval Throwback, I see you are the proverbial knight in shining armour sallying forth on your trusty steed to defend the honour of what is traditionally the white damsel in distress... only in this case it's a distressed WHITE RAT with the silly name Maudib.

Keep waiting for the apology.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                        I wonder if you realize just how full of ******************** you are ?

Mr. Speaker, I submit the following evidence.. reams of posts by Maudib on reggaeboyzsc.com and confirmation of his Stupidity and Buffoonery by none other than TruthSayer.. surely the body of work advising policy direction must be held in question based on such damaging evidence..

LOL !! HHAAAAA HHAA! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!

WHOEEEEIIIIIIII!!!

Toothy, you must be lobbying for poster of the year !

LOL !!

Get help bredrin.

Capiche ?

LOL !!
                        can't you be original... stop stealing people's lines.... although stealing and lying go hand in hand.... you probably can't help it... now you are a kleptomanic white rat.

Capiche?

Comment

Medieval Throwback, I see you are the proverbial knight in shining armour sallying forth on your trusty steed to defend the honour of what is traditionally the white damsel in distress... only in this case it's a distressed WHITE RAT with the silly name Maudib.

Keep waiting for the apology.
                          Truthsayer, I do observe thee now of late
                          I have not from your pen that gentleness
                          And show of reason as I was wont to have
                          You bear too stubborn and too strange a hand
                          For me to decipher intellect from madness.

You block, you stone, you worse than senseless thing!
                          Why seek thee to evade and obfuscate
                          With dull irrelevance
                          To expose your stolid cerebration

Do not atempt to change the essence of the discourse. You remain uneqivocally wrong in your base assertions and yet you refuse to retreat from them. This my friend condems you to the relms of the pathetic.

Truthsayer......You have been weighed in the balance and found wanting.

Comment

that attempt did not work. stick to your political drivel.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You would be TruthSayer's Lady Guinevere ?

Last edited by Muadib; March 13, 2008, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Nuh bodda wid me. I think you have your hands full just trying to appear half sensible and honest in Truthsayer's lab analysis.

Can't wait to see you on that wheel, little white rodent!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X