Unfortunately for you Missa Truthsayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tek wheh yuhself eeediat...

Yuh cyaan identify the lie.. now yuh ah move on to POSER...

What is the Pose ?

You are the fraud.. purporting to 'expose'.

Yuh mussi Karl cousin, him did try to prove that Audley Shaw steal land based on his own statements..

Eeediat, Show where I stated that I am working for the Government.

Comment

Um.. actually you have not.

You have simply stated your interpretation of certain statements and argued based on this.

Fool.

Comment

All you have are assertions and assumptions.. you have no evidence.

Are you really this stupid or are you just pretending ?

Comment

Sass, nuh mek mi an yuh haff
          nutten, wi know wi one anedda too lang

Bass Yuh evea see mi a decare say di Prof. ah mi daaddy?
          Yuh eva see mi say DM ah mi wife? Nuh one lang time (years ago) mi say mi did like DM? Boss DM haff ah pitcha wid har man pon facebook.

Why Ben haffi get so much help? Dis day will be remembered when Ben screamed and wailed, then the ress a JLP come rescue him. Fuss
          mi see Lazie nuh run fi help ah JLP cause. Lazie remind me of McKenzie LOL

Comment

Jawge.. watch and learn how to dissect a fraud..

TruthSayer jump inna di fire. ah gwine mek sure all him innards get bun up.

Watch and Learn...

Comment

The only ting mi ah learn is how fi
              bawl fi help Is wha yuh do Ben? Invite dem to
              lunch wid Lee Chin an Bruce? Dat wi mek dem go through fire fi yuh (especially MO). Mo mi coulda put licky licky beside yuh name

Comment

Originally posted by Comment View Post
                I see you are learning to be more circumspect with your assumptions. You now carefully insert words like "apparent" and "if"......... And this is entirely reasonable for you to do. We wouldn't want you taking intransigent positions and coming off looking silly.

But I believe you wrote this

"The fellow also explicitly stated that he is working on projects for the government. Usually people in that position (which is necessarily sensitive) do not bandy about such specifics on fora like this one nor do do they make the intemperate remarks such as those I routinely observe with the fellow. This is what I call buffoonery-"

That may be what you call buffoonery, but the last time I checked, that characterization is not the definition of the word.

But not withstanding, the more devious of your charges is your contention, laced with Elliot Spitzer like indignation (and a healthy dose of shoddy logic),that the man is a LIAR! It is incumbent upon you therefore to definitively define the scope of your declaration here, on this noble forum, or else unconditionally recan
                t your vile testimony.

How shakespearean of you!! That was really amusing.

I regard the fellow's actions as buffoonery, stated so and see no reason to modify that especially in the face of your comical puffery.

I also believe he is a liar- I have identified the conflicting statements- given the fellow every opportunity to clarify or refute my assertions - he has been unable to do so.

In my opinion he is a liar and a buffoon, your vigourous, if misguided defence notwithstanding.

I give you C+ for effort though - especially the comedy.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                  Um.. actually you have not.

You have simply stated your interpretation of certain statements and argued based on this.

Fool.
                  You have been outed as a liar and can't mount an effective defence. Not even with the feeble assistance of your supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                    The only ting mi ah learn is how fi
                    bawl fi help Is wha yuh do Ben? Invite dem to
                    lunch wid Lee Chin an Bruce? Dat wi mek dem go through fire fi yuh (especially MO). Mo mi coulda put licky licky beside yuh name
                    Yes that was so amusing to see him crying for help. The cavalry has arrived but has been dispatched with ease, don't fret.

You keep calling him Ben. Did he go by another name here?

No doubt he was masquerading as someone else - it fits the profile of a liar.

Comment

You handle your sword well. hmmmm

Comment

"If this guy is a govt. consultant, Jamaica's prospects are truly dim.

By the way, which self respecting administration allows its minions (identifying themselves as consultants) to appear regularly on public forums with the sort of buffoonery displayed by this maudib fellow?

The government is being brought into disrepute."

Who has identified themselves as a Govt Consultant ?

BIM Kill Him !

"By analysing the fellow's childish approach to posting I have determined that he is a buffoon."

Childish is not stated as a characteristic of a Buffoon

BIM Kill Im !

"The fellow also explicitly stated that he is working on projects for the government. Usually people in that position (which is necessarily sensitive) do not bandy about such specifics on fora like this"

What specifics are you referring to.. that they are working on projects ?

What is the neccessarily sensitive nature of projects which involve the Government ?

BIM ! BIM !... him muss dead now !

"one nor do do they make the intemperate remarks such as those I routinely observe with the fellow. This is what I call buffoonery- especially when one associates that with a so-called government consultant."

Intemperate remarks are not associated with Buffoonery.

I am done with this clown.. Cleanup on aisle 5 !!

Comment

Originally posted by Truthsayer View Post
                          Two statements made by the fellow:

May 6th: "Too busy working on info, energy and substainable development policy for the new government..."

May 10th: "Yuh suh uptight.. anybody tell yuh seh dem a consultant fi di Govt ?

I noticed the possible contradiction, asked the fellow for clarification and he has been unable to provide that.

The fellow may or may not be working on policy issues for the government... i don't know. However his behaviour on this forum would suggest that this is not true.

No professional worth his salt, working on sensitive matters such as he claims, is going to appear on fora such as this and mouth off as he does.

If such a person did that he is certainly a buffoon and will bring himself, his client as well as his work into disrepute.

For these reasons it appears to me that the fellow is both a buffoon and a liar.

Capiche?
                          May or March?

Comment

Originally posted by Truthsayer View Post
                            Yes that was so amusing to see him crying for help. The cavalry has arrived but has been dispatched with ease, don't fret.

You keep calling him Ben. Did he go by another name here?

No doubt he was masquerading as someone else - it fits the profile of a liar.
                            You must be new.

Maudib is BenJammin to all the oldtimers...or goldenagers as Jawge (George) calls us. Ah donkey's years most of us deh yah.

Foundation man like Exile, Peter R, Karl, Mosiah, Jawge, X, Sass, etc, etc. Wayyyyy back to 1997. Whey Portia Deh?

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                              "If this guy is a govt. consultant, Jamaica's prospects are truly dim.

By the way, which self respecting administration allows its minions (identifying themselves as consultants) to appear regularly on public forums with the sort of buffoonery displayed by this maudib fellow?

The government is being brought into disrepute."

Who has identified themselves as a Govt Consultant ?

BIM Kill Him !

"By analysing the fellow's childish approach to posting I have determined that he is a buffoon."

Childish is not stated as a characteristic of a Buffoon

BIM Kill Im !

"The fellow also explicitly stated that he is working on projects for the government. Usually people in that position (which is necessarily sensitive) do not bandy about such specifics on fora like this"

What specifics are you referring to.. that they are working on projects ?

What is the neccessarily sensitive nature of projects which involve the Government ?

BIM ! BIM !... him muss dead now !

"one nor do do they make the intemperate remarks such as those I routinely observe with the fellow. This is what I call buffoonery- especially when one associates that with a so-called government consultant."

Intemperate remarks are not associated with Buffoonery.

I am done with this clown.. Cleanup on aisle 5 !!
                              You still don't get it do you?

You lied and can't defend it because your lie is indefensible. I am the messenger so I expect your attacks because you cannot refute what I assert.

STOP LYING AND POSING BWOY.

The sooner you acknowledge this dysfunction is the sooner this situation will disappear.

Comment

Jawge mi defend the forumites them allround as when mi have a hard day a yah so my comedy deh brethren. Mi nuh watch no comedy channel.

You nuh si mi dida defend Pepsi until him went off and ban himself. Can you tell me how the forum can survive a hard day without Ben? You nuh see we loose Sickko recently?

The fact is you can't use this forum to judge nobody character.

As you know going to the picnic you will realise that people are different from the face they put on the forum.
                                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                                X