Unfortunately for you Missa Truthsayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Comment View Post
    mmmm. There are some pretty strong assumptions and conclusions being banded about without regard to proper analysis.
    ...contracted (included stated length of...) and being paid for the work done?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Ok.. mek mi assume you are not just a bad mind likkle ingrate... lol

Define 'Mouthing Off' and demonstrate where the danger is.. please feel free to use what I have posted.

Mek mi pull up a chair..

This should be good.

Comment

Silly Parsing fools nobody

Originally posted by Comment View Post
        That COULD be a conclusion drawn. But..........no you do not have to be.
        Cut out the silly parsing of words. You people sound like Bill Clinton.

"I didn't have sex with her, she had sex with me"

The fellow is either working on policy issues for the govt. as he claimed or he is not.

He now finds it difficult to state what the situation is.

I can recognize a liar when I see one.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
          Heh, heh.

The question is do you have to be a Consultant of the Govt ?

I guess the question is "who is paying"

The Govt may be a direct beneficiary of the results but suppose ah nuh dem hire yuh ?

But why should I deprive Mr. Psycho of the little pleasure he may derive from calling people liars and buffoons ?

If that floats his boat.. happy sailing to him.. who knows.. maybe it is therapeutic.
          It floats my boat to expose a LIAR and POSER. Thanks for obliging.

Comment

Ok.. mek mi assume you are not just a bad mind likkle ingrate... lol

Define 'Mouthing Off' and demonstrate where the danger is.. please feel free to use what I have posted.

Mek mi pull up a chair..

This should be good.
            More red herrings.

Just admit you lied.
            Do you have a need to try to impress people? Is that the reason for the lying? Is it a low self esteem problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              you put too much weight to things.

Anybody woulda think Jawge a Simoes pickney that is married to DM and study Marcus Garvey and the back to Africa Movement and only love to be up inna the hill by himself, a prophecy that Portia will be coming back for her mandate, and a fire bun prostitute, gamblers, Gamma, Ben and Lazie.

LOL.
              this sounds so nonsensical I don't know what to make of it.

Comment

Lewis Carrollian, even!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

And I recognize a bad mind likkle ingrate when I see one..

I also find it difficult seeing what business it is of yours. You silly little mind can't even manage the little information yuh buck up pon.

Your move eediat.

LOL !

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    Lewis Carrollian, even!
                    dat deh looking glass very muddy.

Comment

And I recognize a bad mind likkle ingrate when I see one..

I also find it difficult seeing what business it is of yours. You silly little mind can't even manage the little information yuh buck up pon.

Your move eediat.

LOL !
                      The information I need is that which proves you a liar. You provided the info yourself buffoon.

Comment

But hold on.. people asking yuh fi back up you statements and yuh chat bout red herrings ????

If yuh cyaan show di 'Mouthing off' and identify the danger.. what that mek yuh ?

Yuh waan dance wid di Devil and yuh run wheh when a likkle heat lick yuh ?

Whoieeee !!

Comment

Originally posted by Truthsayer View Post
                          Very noble of you to try to come to your friend's defence... that's what friends are for.

I identified the fellow as a buffoon before he made the second of those conflicting statements. So that assessment is independent.

If the fellow is indeed working for the government - he is even more of a buffoon (than I initially thought) by mouthing off here - it's very unwise for someone in that position to do so - as I already explained.

If he is not working for the govt. - he is clearly a liar.

My belief therefore is that he is both a buffoon and a liar - the only question may be to what degree.

As an apparent supporter of the fellow you are certainly entitled to your own views.

Capiche?
                          I see you are learning to be more circumspect with your assumptions. You now carefully insert words like "apparent" and "if"......... And this is entirely reasonable for you to do. We wouldn't want you taking intransigent positions and coming off looking silly.

But I believe you wrote this

"The fellow also explicitly stated that he is working on projects for the government. Usually people in that position (which is necessarily sensitive) do not bandy about such specifics on fora like this one nor do do they make the intemperate remarks such as those I routinely observe with the fellow. This is what I call buffoonery-"

That may be what you call buffoonery, but the last time I checked, that characterization is not the definition of the word.

But not withstanding, the more devious of your charges is your contention, laced with Elliot Spitzer like indignation (and a healthy dose of shoddy logic),that the man is a LIAR! It is incumbent upon you therefore to definitively define the scope of your declaration here, on this noble forum, or else unconditionally recant your vile testimony.
                          Last edited by Comment; March 11, 2008, 04:56 PM.

Comment

How yuh gwine prove someone is a liar when yuh cyaan even identify the lie ?

Eediat (heh, heh)

Comment

But hold on.. people asking yuh fi back up you statements and yuh chat bout red herrings ????

If yuh cyaan show di 'Mouthing off' and identify the danger.. what that mek yuh ?

Yuh waan dance wid di Devil and yuh run wheh when a likkle heat lick yuh ?

Whoieeee !!
                              what nonsense you write!!

The main assertions here are that you are a liar and a buffoon. For those assertions I have provided ample evidence which you are unable to refute.

Perhaps you can't help being a buffoon but there's probably a 12 step program for liars from which you could benefit.

The best thing however is ...... JUST STOP LYIING AND POSING.
                              Only the simple minded are impressed... then again that may be your target audience.

Comment

How yuh gwine prove someone is a liar when yuh cyaan even identify the lie ?

Eediat (heh, heh)
                                Your comprehension problems again surface. I long ago established your lying ways.

Comment

Working...
                                X