Unfortunately for you Missa Truthsayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfortunately for you Missa Truthsayer

I am not in the least bit interested in disabusing you of your conclusions.

You see, unlike you I do not seek validation from this forum but merely enjoy the banter with the various characters as would be evidenced by any cursory examination of the MANY posts on varied topics.

Your fixation on one particular 'revelation' is amusing but quickly getting boring.

Can you provide more variety ?

I understand that you conclude that I am either a buffoon or liar... is there anything else you would like to add ?? Your conclusions are interesting but worth very little outside of your own lofty imaginings.

Please tell me there is more you have to offer... I have so much hope given your manic profile..

Maudib. If someone from an international institution (say the World Bank) is working on something like say policy directions for IT in Jamaica, would you define that person as being a consultant for the Jamaican government?

Comment

So you are both Buffoon AND Liar

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
      I am not in the least bit interested in disabusing you of your conclusions.

You see, unlike you I do not seek validation from this forum but merely enjoy the banter with the various characters as would be evidenced by any cursory examination of the MANY posts on varied topics.

Your fixation on one particular 'revelation' is amusing but quickly getting boring.

Can you provide more variety ?

I understand that you conclude that I am either a buffoon or liar... is there anything else you would like to add ?? Your conclusions are interesting but worth very little outside of your own lofty imaginings.

Please tell me there is more you have to offer... I have so much hope given your manic profile..
      You are unable to refute my assertions so it seems to me you are indeed a LIAR. You had already established your credentials as a buffoon of the first water.

In trying to impress people by claiming positions or capabilities you clearly don't possess you have tripped up yourself with your own conflicting words. The "revelation" as you call it - that of being a liar especially- undermines your character and credibility significantly.

That your posing and untruthfulness has been established for all to see hopefully will deter such behaviour from you in the future. I doubt that however.

For me it's both a simple matter and a pleasure to expose your venality as well as your mental dysfunctions.

As I said you are like my virtual white rat in this online laboratory.

I enjoy observing you run around the maze and finding no exit.

Comment

There would have to be a direct request or stated interest by some Government Entity.. in the work being done.. such as an LOI..

My opinion.

Comment

And I enjoy exposing you...

Irony.. look it up.

Heh, heh.

Comment

The Lying Consultant

And I enjoy exposing you...

Irony.. look it up.

Heh, heh.
            Deal with the substance fellow. Man call you out as a liar and you can't address it.
            What drives you to lie so publicly and obviously?

What is your primary trait - lying or buffoonery??

Comment

There would have to be a direct request or stated interest by some Government Entity.. in the work being done.. such as an LOI..

My opinion.
              mmmm. There are some pretty strong assumptions and conclusions being banded about without regard to proper analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Truthsayer View Post
                Deal with the substance fellow. Man call you out as a liar and you can't address it.
                What drives you to lie so publicly and obviously?

What is your primary trait - lying or buffoonery??
                I am unclear. What is the lie that has been exposed?

Comment

Originally posted by Comment View Post
                  I am unclear. What is the lie that has been exposed?
                  Two statements made by the fellow:

May 6th: "Too busy working on info, energy and substainable development policy for the new government..."

May 10th: "Yuh suh uptight.. anybody tell yuh seh dem a consultant fi di Govt ?

I noticed the possible contradiction, asked the fellow for clarification and he has been unable to provide that.

The fellow may or may not be working on policy issues for the government... i don't know. However his behaviour on this forum would suggest that this is not true.

No professional worth his salt, working on sensitive matters such as he claims, is going to appear on fora such as this and mouth off as he does.

If such a person did that he is certainly a buffoon and will bring himself, his client as well as his work into disrepute.

For these reasons it appears to me that the fellow is both a buffoon and a liar.

Capiche?

Comment

you put too much weight to things.

Anybody woulda think Jawge a Simoes pickney that is married to DM and study Marcus Garvey and the back to Africa Movement and only love to be up inna the hill by himself, a prophecy that Portia will be coming back for her mandate, and a fire bun prostitute, gamblers, Gamma, Ben and Lazie.

LOL.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Truthsayer View Post
                      Two statements made by the fellow:

May 6th: "Too busy working on info, energy and substainable development policy for the new government..."

May 10th: "Yuh suh uptight.. anybody tell yuh seh dem a consultant fi di Govt ?

I noticed the possible contradiction, asked the fellow for clarification and he has been unable to provide that.

The fellow may or may not be working on policy issues for the government... i don't know. However his behaviour on this forum would suggest that this is not true.

No professional worth his salt, working on sensitive matters such as he claims, is going to appear on fora such as this and mouth off as he does.

If such a person did that he is certainly a buffoon and will bring himself, his client as well as his work into disrepute.

For these reasons it appears to me that the fellow is both a buffoon and a liar.

Capiche?
                      But my friend, you contradict yourself, because by your reasoning he cannot be both a buffoon and a liar.

If he is a government consultant and he "mouths off" on forums such as this, then by your (somewhat feeble) definition he is a buffoon. But then he cannot be a liar........

I suspect him to be neither.

But I digress......so I will repeat, what is the lie that has been exposed? You have not (nor can you) definitively contradict his claim to be working on policy issues for the government......

Comment

Do you have to be a consultant to "work on policy issue for the government"?
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                          Do you have to be a consultant to "work on policy issue for the government"?
                          That COULD be a conclusion drawn. But..........no you do not have to be.

Comment

Heh, heh.

The question is do you have to be a Consultant of the Govt ?

I guess the question is "who is paying"

The Govt may be a direct beneficiary of the results but suppose ah nuh dem hire yuh ?

But why should I deprive Mr. Psycho of the little pleasure he may derive from calling people liars and buffoons ?

If that floats his boat.. happy sailing to him.. who knows.. maybe it is therapeutic.

Comment

Originally posted by Comment View Post
                              But my friend, you contradict yourself, because by your reasoning he cannot be both a buffoon and a liar.

If he is a government consultant and he "mouths off" on forums such as this, then by your (somewhat feeble) definition he is a buffoon. But then he cannot be a liar........

I suspect him to be neither.

But I digress......so I will repeat, what is the lie that has been exposed? You have not (nor can you) definitively contradict his claim to be working on policy issues for the government......
                              Very noble of you to try to come to your friend's defence... that's what friends are for.

I identified the fellow as a buffoon before he made the second of those conflicting statements. So that assessment is independent.

If the fellow is indeed working for the government - he is even more of a buffoon (than I initially thought) by mouthing off here - it's very unwise for someone in that position to do so - as I already explained.

If he is not working for the govt. - he is clearly a liar.

My belief therefore is that he is both a buffoon and a liar - the only question may be to what degree.

As an apparent supporter of the fellow you are certainly entitled to your own views.

Capiche?

Comment

Working...
                              X