No announcement yet.

For thos who follow NY politics a BOMB just drop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuh know this is why I don't too like when these people come wid them "Morally Correct" and those isms.

Him is another Guiliani in my books!

Democrats - corner dark
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

$5,500 per hour? Talk bout gold mine.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
        Come on Scaly - McGreavy was buying D I C K Spitzer was looking punany (sp). Big Difference
        MdmeX whether McCreavy bought the Egg roll or Spitzer paid for the Chow Mein is the same crime.
        Last edited by Scaly Spurs; March 10, 2008, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          $5,500 per hour? Talk bout gold mine.
          Lazie - where you get those $$ figures from. Well, well - dat's a damn lucrative trade, when you have such high rollers. Dem girls nuh need work more than twice per month.
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
            Lazie - where you get those $$ figures from. Well, well - dat's a damn lucrative trade, when you have such high rollers. Dem girls nuh need work more than twice per month.
            PPL round yah call mi lair when dem get cornered ... but mi nuh dat good. MSNBC article.

"The most highly ranked prostitutes cost $5,500 an hour, prosecutors said."

Is it fair to call these prostitutes? There has to be a distinction between these $5,500 per and those that tek $100 fi any service.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

What in the world can one get for $5,500?! Boy, wouldn't we all want to know! Nobody can be that good.

Or can she?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

HAHAHA! Okay Scaly! Good one! Mind Hortical accuse you of being racist!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Suh how much you woulda charge ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    What in the world can one get for $5,500?! Boy, wouldn't we all want to know! Nobody can be that good.

Or can she?!?!
                    What mi waan know is what %age the pimp get fi commission.

Comment

To each his own. I want to know what she gwine do to mi fi dem kinda money deh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        To each his own. I want to know what she gwine do to mi fi dem kinda money deh!
                        Well, as the pimp yuh nuh affi pay. I wonder if Phoenix Online offer a degree in Pimpology?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                          What mi waan know is what %age the pimp get fi commission.
                          Please don't ask how I know this but $5,500 is not unusual for many "highend" for lack of a better word prostitutes, I have heard of prices up to $10,000 per hour for adult stars and some high rollers.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
                            Please don't ask how I know this but $5,500 is not unusual for many "highend" for lack of a better word prostitutes, I have heard of prices up to $10,000 per hour for adult stars and some high rollers.
                            Okay, Scaly, we won't ask.

(Check your private messages soon!)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Is this a solicitation?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well the evening news will be interesting - mi was really getting tired of Hilliaryism and Obamaism pon the newtworks .
                                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                                X