let him duel this out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
      Mo Ben says he is a master swordsman,
      let him duel this out.
      LoL

U ah N-Joy this more than anyone else. LoL

Comment

yuh notice? is like him find smaddy fi fight him war fi him!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Willi something tells me you are
          at ringside fixated. Just gut feelings.

Comment

Had to go to bed, was late.

However, I did enjoy the show.

Still, you haffi admit that it takes a brave man to engage Ben in a wild argument like that. Ben will never back down, no matter what T-sayer syas or does. Oldtimers like us know this!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              How can you believe the answer?
              you are so right!
              that answer would truly be a riddle wrapped in an enigma, to paraphrase Churchill.

Comment

last lick syndrome

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                Had to go to bed, was late.

However, I did enjoy the show.

Still, you haffi admit that it takes a brave man to engage Ben in a wild argument like that. Ben will never back down, no matter what T-sayer syas or does. Oldtimers like us know this!
                I kinda noticed the unwillingness to back down... and particularly enjoyed his bawling for help... that was classic.
                If one reviews his posts he is invariably the final poster on any issue that engages his warped little mind. A cursory check will provide ample evidence of this phenomenon.

i see that as a kind of a "last lick" syndrome the fellow has - quite childish but it can be effective on weak minds.... such as his and his supporters including the budding comedian with the medieval vocabulary.

He outlasts/wears out his opponent - strikes the last lick - then feels victorious within his feeble little mind.

Comment

Only you would be so idiotic as to rely on the word of someone you claim to be a liar to clear themselves of that designation.

Either they have told a lie or they have not and you should be in a position to independently verify this if you are able to vociferously claim either.

But that is the entanglement that you have twisted yourself into.. much to the enjoyment of the site.

You must post more often. Also do not be afraid to posit your thoughts on other topics.... please !

Comment

You need to be more concerned about your syndrome.. chuss mi...

Comment

Okay. This is getting tired now. I would really prefer to see these forumites expend some energy on some of our current topics - Spitzer, Billary, Obama, Simoes, Burrell, academy, M16-less Adams, HVFC vs DCU, etc.

Enuff arready!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Where oh where can the exit be??

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                        Only you would be so idiotic as to rely on the word of someone you claim to be a liar to clear themselves of that designation.

Either they have told a lie or they have not and you should be in a position to independently verify this if you are able to vociferously claim either.

But that is the entanglement that you have twisted yourself into.. much to the enjoyment of the site.

You must post more often. Also do not be afraid to posit your thoughts on other topics.... please !

Unfortunately for you my virtual white rat, I am not quite finished with my examination of you. Your pleadings for me to get off your case merely provide me (and others i guess) with even more amusement. I enjoy observing you scurry about the virtual maze I have constructed for you... looking in vain for the exit.

I will let you out of the maze, pale rodent, at a time of my own choosing.

However feel free to continue the pleading .... it helps to make the time I invest in this rodent analysis..... worthwhile.

Thanks a mil!!

btw- you are right - I cannot depend on your word - someone I firmly believe is a liar- thanks for pointing that out (also thanks to Mosiah whose earlier thoughts you obviously appropriated and took as your own).

So the bar is set higher- I need credible third party verification of your "work on policy issues" for the GOJ before my judgment can be reviewed.

The maze just got a little smaller pale rodent.

Comment

Originally posted by Truthsayer View Post
                          (also thanks to Mosiah whose earlier thoughts you obviously appropriated and took as your own).
                          sigh

he's in the habit. and den him tell people say him go good school! HA!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Suh how much time mi muss ask Toothy to give his valued opinion on other topics...

Fixation aside... he must have other ideas floating around in his head.. right ?

Comment

Suh hold on... yuh cyaan multi-task ?

Yuh unto dis 'my judgement' ting again.. ?

I am curious now.. why do you hold yourself in such high esteem such that you believe I should be concerned about your judgement ????

But dis is serious... ah who dis breddah ?

Vanity: is excessive belief in one's own abilities, that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise.

What happen ? Yuh lose a likke Govt Consultant wuk after September 3rd ??

Nuh problems.. send mi yuh resume.. as long as it was not purely a genetic wuk, mi will try a ting fi yuh.

Comment

Suh hold on.. a man show yuh seh you acting like an eediat and you continue headlong down that path ?

This is serious.

Comment

Working...
                                X