RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Obama won a state that has a heavy hispanic population?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Obama won a state that has a heavy hispanic population?

Texas , California, New York , NJ etc ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

The reason i ask , is obvious , if Hillary Clinton get her way and has a rerun of florida she will capture the majority of the delegates.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The final results showed that Obama did very well in Texas. Billary won 65 delegates & Obama 61, and the state's total Hispanic population is 35%. The percentage of Hispanics who are registered as Democrats is much higher.

I don't think you can make a reasonable comparison of Hispanic voting trends in NY & NJ, since the northeast is Billary territory.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

But in Texas she won the hispanic vote in all quarters. Obama vote mostly came from the black in places like Houston and the cities where more delegates are.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          The reason i ask , is obvious , if Hillary Clinton get her way and has a rerun of florida she will capture the majority of the delegates.
          What do you think the voters in Florida nd Michigan would want?
          No doubt to en masse vote Hillary! ...and our votes should count!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            What do you think the voters in Florida nd Michigan would want?
            No doubt to en masse vote Hillary! ...and our votes should count!
            The votes should not count as the Obama group did not campaign in FL or MI because they knew they were disqualified. As a matter of fact, Obama was not even an option on the voting list for Michigan voters. I am not sure about Florida.

THe way I see it, they cannot allow the votes to count as it would not be considered a fair contest. Clinton only want them to count now that she realizes she may need them to carry her through. She did not complain when the rules were agreed to before she found herself trailing Obama. Talk about changing the rules to suit yourself.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
              The votes should not count as the Obama group did not campaign in FL or MI because they knew they were disqualified. As a matter of fact, Obama was not even an option on the voting list for Michigan voters. I am not sure about Florida.
              Obama was on the ballot in Florida!

...and in both states Hillary did not campaign!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You do realize the trend that in most state Clinton is leading in the poll until the Obama camp set up shop? Its public knowledge that he wasn't on the ballet on in of the "rogue" states.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Not True Karl Hillary Was In Florida And Mi

Comment

Yes, but Clinton had the advantage of name recognition. Once Obama campaign in a state, he either wins or Clinton bearly scrape through. Look at Texas. All along it was supposed to be her big thrump card. Although she won, she did not win by the margins they were expecting before the actual campaign started in the state.
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                    X