No announcement yet.

Obama adviser resigns over comment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She did not go there? How do you interpret this?

"Sentor McCain has a lifetime of experience, I have a lifetime of experience, all Senator Obama did was give a speech in 2002!"
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      what about the canadian controversy?
      First Barack flatly denied there was ever a meeting...and followed with it never happened.

Secondly he denied there was a 'wink! wink!'...i.e. there was never communicated to the Canadians that his position was different from that he was shouting on the campaign trail. The truth is he had said NAFTA was a bad idea. ...and to be fair he subsequently tightened his message and started to concentrate on making changes to certain agreements in the treaties....but his change came about after Hillary had already said so! Now it is being banded about as if he was the originator of the idea.

I suppose his beautiful way of going about it just as he changed position on how to withdraw from Iraq after grabbing the method from Hillary...makes it appear that he was also there first on those positions?

I cannot remember now...but I can remember...and I spoke about it on this site...how he changed position and embraced Hillary's position and stated bare-faced in a debate that "I first..." ...he was the first one to hold that position...and Hillary just said nothing! I was amazed and hoping mad!

I hope her campaign people dig it up and put it with a series of his "this way then...that way now" positions.

---- then there was his attack on Hillary, carried out for months - that she was reaching into the pockets of the voters to force them to fund their Health Care...and the manner of his presentation was "Wat a wiked oman"'...and Hillary came back with the meek but your plan is also "Mandatory"...How the hell "mandatory" stack up against someone telling people yuh a dig innah dem packet and tek weh dem money"?

She should have replied in kind - and you by your own words says "mandatory" payments for Health Care is "hold dun tek weh"...why then do you want to in your Health Care plan "hold dun an tek weh" from some of the voters...the poor voters? You know what you are saying about my plan is not fair...it is the same old political style double speak...that which you say you hate... You stand up and self-righteously claim my plan is terrible...and in your plan you have the same "mandatory" plan...YOU KNOW IT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO...but you have neither the courage or moral strength to tell the voters the truth! ...are you hoping to be elected and then "slip it to them"?! You must join me in speaking TRUTH! ...etc., etc.

It shudda been me gainst him! Suh im lick...suh mi expose him! Sweet talking con-man!
      Last edited by Karl; March 8, 2008, 03:43 PM.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

clearly you're not uptodate.......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

again, Karl is a resultant of when critical thinking meets bias, also known as Klan syndrone...

Karl will distort and manipulate arguments to suffice his self.
          Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
          Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

True The canadian media is now reporting that Hillary advisers had also told the canadian trade people that she hilary was not to be taken serioulsy regarding NAFTA

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
              She did not go there? How do you interpret this?

"Sentor McCain has a lifetime of experience, I have a lifetime of experience, all Senator Obama did was give a speech in 2002!"
              Experience!
              Ready from day one!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

mek i si....when thingswere not going well in the early primaries.....TEARS...not what i want from someone answering the phone at 3:00 a.m.

mek i si again.....whining (how i always get the first question).....at 3:00 a.m. when the phone rings...GOOD ATTITUDE to have!

what about, how come I always get the tough questions? the great WHY ME syndrome.....ready to lead from day one!!!??

obama has been nothing if not steady and level headed!!! not a good attribute it would seem!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  mek i si....when thingswere not going well in the early primaries.....TEARS...not what i want from someone answering the phone at 3:00 a.m.

mek i si again.....whining (how i always get the first question).....at 3:00 a.m. when the phone rings...GOOD ATTITUDE to have!

what about, how come I always get the tough questions? the great WHY ME syndrome.....ready to lead from day one!!!??

obama has been nothing if not steady and level headed!!! not a good attribute it would seem!!!
                  Now who is whinning? ...not so level-headed any more?

Now the playing field is being levelled...try yuh bes it is still not yet level...

...more calls for...and scrutiny of him and also what he is preaching shall be made and rightly they should!

Comment

Working...
                  X