3rd Deadly Sin... Wrath...

You poor tortured soul...
    Please address the substance and dispense with the red herring issues.

Are you a government policy worker as you claim? Or was that a lie? Are you a liar as I suspect?
    I already know you are a buffoon so that you don't have to answer.

Gwaan Ben!!!

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
      Too busy working on info, energy and substainable development policy for the new government...

Check mi next year bout yuh book..

SUBstainable development tuh di Whirl!!!!
      Last edited by Don1; October 24, 2015, 10:29 PM.

And you are right, Don1. And anyone with a modicum of self-respect should just acknowledge that and move on.

Silicon Valley Economists

That's like a horde of Japanese descending on Port of Spain to find the best reggae recordings!
        woooiiiee mi Silicon Valley Economists!!!!!!!!!!

You don't seem to get it, do you? Notice the mutual respect between myself and Ben, even though we jive each other? You don't see Ben telling me that if I'm not part of a govt. group it's pointless talking to me (a yapper).

You mock Sass because he said "innovate shoelace".
          Nature is basically applied mathematics...so we like to focus on applications. Plus it is the application of science (rather than rote study) which best engages the attention of boys who are currently in a massive social crisis

The above statement would have certain people rolling on the floor with laughter or maybe pity. Boss the site is not about one's ego and who can p1$$ further. It's about sounding off and having fun.

The site is about whatever a user cares for it to be about....within the guidelines
            I express myself according to my own inclinations. If yuh nuh like dat..Hush

I don't care how you or Ben or whosoever deal... Unnu nuh set standards fi mi

Now trot off HorseMan before mi affi draw fi mi Tims an' rein yuh in like a likkle stray gelding
            Last edited by Don1; October 25, 2015, 06:21 AM.

Okay, fair enough. I will now leave you to the baying wolves/wolverines in the distance. Ashes to ashes, dust...................

Rath.. yuh get unhinged again...

Look like you dosage need to increase..

Bipolar much ?

haha. Tell you bout the role government play in public policy. The role they have in creating the engine. Too much road block in Jamaica for the little man and Jamaicans who want to do a little thing.