Anybody seen Mosiah?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody seen Mosiah?

Tell him fi make sure him pay him taxes cause the CAPE man nah ramp.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

yuh mean di man wid di cape wielding "the back tax .....AXE"!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

wha you think, tax office flooded wid calls fi pay up some taxes?

Goes to show the slackness that was going on.

Funny thing is you soon hear how the government a fight small man when so many a them owe all 40 million.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

were you in jamaica back in the 80's when the "back tax axe" commercial was introduced?

it was a similar situation after the change of government in 1980...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yeah man how could I forget. You nuh how much time Karl a talk bout Seaga and the Axe.

Comment

Yuh did see me inna court? I was only accompanying a friend of mine who was hauled before the taxman. They have no problems with me and my taxes, unless yuh want to count di likkle sumpten-sumpten dat a pramise a gwine pay!

Is straight up victimisation. My friend is a comrade and das why dem drag him gone a court!

But mi deh a street again. Erm... ah mean, mi friend deh a street again!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Them say some a the entrepreneurs where not around. I can imagine some man a hide inna ceiling to rhatid.

A well comrade them shoulda pay dem taxes

A mi brethren Jawge would say "give unto ceasar"

A hope you brethren ok. So whe you say Ben safe? Him can hold on to him millions now.

Comment

Mo - whey yuh deh yessiday How the 2 nephews behaving today
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Did you see PJ's declaration of assets a few years ago ?

Based on that declaration he was poorer than when he became Prime Minister.

Yuh tink is PJ one fall on hard times ?

Comment

Working...
                  X