RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now dem ago cry political victimization!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    Standing up to?
    The PSC makes an appointment he dislikes and he destroy it? You call that "standing up to"...when this new entire goes against his 'likes' 4 or 5 times...what then destruction again?

Well if as some here say, past action is sure predictor of future action...then
    Refer to Dr. Alfred Sangster.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You couldn't have said it better. Bruce is doing a
      wonderful job. Can't wait for him to open the banking records to the feds
      and attack the problem of illegal guns coming in to the island.

One poster said that if you are PNP you are a thief. This is coming up as truth because all the wrong doers so far are affiliated with the PNP. Ofcourse this is not political victimization. If you have a history of owning nothing, explain where you suddenly acquire all this wealth. You must have stole it from the master. Return it!

Bruce talks a good game but he is not a strategist nor a political genuis. He had it on platter to silence the PNP; he is only showing that the JLP is the same old plantation party that fooled the populace (and is back with a vendetta) Where does this leaves Ja? In the backwaters of the info age, mired in the thinking of a third world and unproductive nation.

Comment

Don't understand.. Trash the PNP ?

I think you mean exposing the trash that the PNP is.

Dictatorial Tendencies ?? LOL !!! WHOEEEEEE !!!

Mi ask yuh ah question wha day now.. all now yuh cyaan answer me.

Do you know who God1, God2 and God3 were in the last 'dictatorship'.

You must since you are so concerned about 'Gods' and 'Dictators'.

Awaiting your reponse...

LOL !

Bye the way.. who is leading the 'persecution' of the comrade Daryl Vaz ?

Who is leading the 'persecution' of the 'dual citizens' ? Is since Sept 3rd people start having dual citizenship ?

Karl.. yuh might THINK you are well dressed.. but heads up.. yuh naked as the day yuh was born.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
          Don't understand.. Trash the PNP ?

I think you mean exposing the trash that the PNP is.

Dictatorial Tendencies ?? LOL !!! WHOEEEEEE !!!

Mi ask yuh ah question wha day now.. all now yuh cyaan answer me.

Do you know who God1, God2 and God3 were in the last 'dictatorship'.

You must since you are so concerned about 'Gods' and 'Dictators'.

Awaiting your reponse...

LOL !

Bye the way.. who is leading the 'persecution' of the comrade Daryl Vaz ?

Who is leading the 'persecution' of the 'dual citizens' ? Is since Sept 3rd people start having dual citizenship ?

Karl.. yuh might THINK you are well dressed.. but heads up.. yuh naked as the day yuh was born.
          We all know that each and everyone can be 'fired' with cause! ...and we all know if there is a determination to 'fire', cause can be found.

In the matter of expenditure of funds...I have no doubt in some instances some amount of wrong doing went on...but I also know in every single large project where you have to determine 'the how' on expenditure and where alternative methods for those expenditure could have been used...evidence can be produced or questions asked...and or determination made that funds were mis-spent...

...it would not surprise me, and I think I have said this before...long before on this site...if the the Brucie's and JLP's aim is not to 'find evidence' of PNP corruption in just about everything that was done!

Good election strategy?
          Time will tell as often when one goes down a road there are always surprises...mmmm??? unintended consequencies? mmmm???
          ...anyway...we shall see!!!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X