New twist in the Burnt Ground saga?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New twist in the Burnt Ground saga?

The IJJ is speaking to a geologist who has submitted a report that seems to be casting a different light that NEPA.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

The plug affi pull pon dis venture.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

ahem, woeeeee. Dem trace
      mi off properly when mi say di peeple dem fi get independent analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
        ahem, woeeeee. Dem trace
        Oh oh ... why must you do stuff like that JAwge?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          The IJJ is speaking to a geologist who has submitted a report that seems to be casting a different light that NEPA.
          Well mi guh say hit agen - wen yuh dig hole hit full up a water quick-quick!

btw -Why di 'burial people' dem nuh tun tuh ground only? Cremaroriums and above ground vaults? I do not know the business...but maybe that could lead to solutions?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
            ahem, woeeeee. Dem trace
            Jawge - stop fibbing out. It's not good for your reputation - you being a scholar of Marcus et al.

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...ad.php?t=14450
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Wait, you rely on Perkins show now? LoL

In any case, if there is any evidence, the environment and people must be protected.

Comment

willi, i said similar yesterday... unless there is absolutely zero risk to the water supply and future health of the people and environment, that cemetery should not be allowed there... not to mention the concern about the aesthetics of the area...

give him back him money and mek him find somewhere else...
                'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

So why do we like to do things in such a "under-handed" manner, and tarnish credibility (Brer Anancy syndrome). When NEPA was doing the study, why the heck didn't they obtain/consult with a geologist.

Isn't Parris Lyew Ayee, Sr. a geologist in Jam.?
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

who a go give it back?

As mi say mi wouldn't drink the water. It goes to show part of our big problem in Jamaica as if what the residents are saying is true then he shouldn't have gotten a government license.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

We will soon join a firend in cntral america:
                      where we tell tourist DO NOT drink the water.

JA is on the right path, way to go.

Comment

If you travel enough you know that you shouldn't practise drinking water anywhere you go.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                          I post here sometime ago that Shettle wood is near to the Great River, it so happens that the Great River is supplying Mo Bay & Lucea with water and they have already tie in the Logwood scheme that also supplies Negril & Lucea, and soon the Mo Bay run will tie in the Marthea Brae end.

I read some sorry statement about the people, I wonder where your bottle water comes from in Jamaica?

Bwoy I notice Ben stayed away from this, I don't blame you boss, because contaminated water nuh know who is JLP or PNP

Comment

You post here last month on this. NEPA ruled in May '07.

But this was a done deal a long time ago. A geologist should have been in the mix from day one, not after the fact. That is just plain stupid and waste of money and time. That's no way to do business!
                            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                            X