Obama have a big fight ahead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama have a big fight ahead

I think he will win the nomination but 25% of people who vote fi Hillary claims they could vote for McCain. The Republican as I said before gonna make him into Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson. You see it start already. They have nothing to lose but to try pick off the white vote in what will be a very devise campaign.

Even if Hillary win it is going to be Ugly as well. Look fi a lot of mud. What Scaly say the people won't buy it this time? We will see.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

They don't have to make him into Jesse or Sharpton, they have a better card than the race card, it is called the muslim card and it is much less risky and potentially devastating.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

well watch them draw the hat outa the box.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        I think he will win the nomination but 25% of people who vote fi Hillary claims they could vote for McCain. The Republican as I said before gonna make him into Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson. You see it start already. They have nothing to lose but to try pick off the white vote in what will be a very devise campaign.

Even if Hillary win it is going to be Ugly as well. Look fi a lot of mud. What Scaly say the people won't buy it this time? We will see.

Unfortunately, I think, if Obama wins the denocratic nomination and loses the presidential election that would be it as far his presidential ambitions are concerned...

...and if that happens, it may well deprive us of the joy of seeing a black as either president or vp for a long, long time.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Well I'm just the eternal learner; sitting
          here wtaching, listening and learning. Not saying anything, less anyone gets offended. Sometimes the truth hurts

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            Unfortunately, I think, if Obama wins the denocratic nomination and loses the presidential election that would be it as far his presidential ambitions are concerned...

...and if that happens, it may well deprive us of the joy of seeing a black as either president or vp for a long, long time.
            you are spewing a crock pot of faeces... how do you arrive at these outlandish conclusions...

here you have a viable and equally qualified candidate who happens to be black... you choose (your right) to stick to your candidate because of your emotional ties and reminiscence of past accomplishments of her husband, while ignoring the positive attributes of the qualified black candidate... and you have the nerve to talk about deprivation of the joy of seeing a black as either president or vp...

mi affi laff... yuh will never see anedda one in your lifetime... an mi wish yuh a long life...

tek de rag from yuh face and look good... yuh mussi tink seh qualified black presidential candidates grow pon tree...
            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Badone we must ask ourselves
              why? (on the statement below)

"yuh mussi tink seh qualified black presidential candidates grow pon tree..."

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                Badone we must ask ourselves
                why? (on the statement below)

"yuh mussi tink seh qualified black presidential candidates grow pon tree..."
                Yuh affi si wid Baddaz. Im emotion mek im nuh even read wah mi seh!

There are many blacks qualified to do an excellent job as president of these United States. It is the matter of the right coming together of a number of things that will present the opportunity for a black to get into the Whitehouse.

My thinking is Obama should use a two step process. VP first, then President. I believe it is a safer path and a surer path. ...but that is just my belief...Obama shall do what he wills! ...the process shall play out as it will!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                X