RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USA Presidential Elections - Amazing that the Democrats...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh oohhh ... yuh almost get mi there. Unfortunately I read the article. I easily provided the source where Rush and other right wingers are urging their listeners to vote Clinton to bloody up Obama and as the hombre say on the Abrams report, Clinton is an easier opponent.

What you provided show that there are republicans who are voting for OBama .. because they SUPPORT HIM. Not because they see him as an easier opponent for McCain.

This is getting boring now KArl.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Now you a give me link fi Taylor Marsh? Yuh getting desperate now Karl. After claiming it was on ALL the news networks, all now you cannot provide anything credible. Then you have the nerve fi call me a liar.

Luckily mi back broad.
      ...continuing down the same path?
      You never saw the clips from MSNBC, CNN or Fox? Never heard Dick Morris?
      Sure!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        ...continuing down the same path?
        You never saw the clips from MSNBC, CNN or Fox? Never heard Dick Morris?
        Sure!
        KArl, the CNN report supported my point. I do not see Fixed News Network as a credible source .. you'd have a better chance using the Sunday Herald.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

KArl, the CNN report supported my point. I do not see Fixed News Network as a credible source .. you'd have a better chance using the Sunday Herald.
          ...and MSNBC and the others?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Oh oohhh ... yuh almost get mi there. Unfortunately I read the article. I easily provided the source where Rush and other right wingers are urging their listeners to vote Clinton to bloody up Obama and as the hombre say on the Abrams report, Clinton is an easier opponent.

What you provided show that there are republicans who are voting for OBama .. because they SUPPORT HIM. Not because they see him as an easier opponent for McCain.

This is getting boring now KArl.
            Rush has now switched his attack. It was previously vote Obama to kill off the Clintons.

Comment

Rush has now switched his attack. It was previously vote Obama to kill off the Clintons.
              Not asking you to turn water into wine, but ... can you provide anything to from a credible source to support that? Call me a liar all yuh want, but I don't listen to Rush.

Comment

...and MSNBC and the others?
                Karl .. yuh waste mi time. None of the articles from credible source supported your claim.

Comment

Not asking you to turn water into wine, but ... can you provide anything to from a credible source to support that? Call me a liar all yuh want, but I don't listen to Rush.
                  OK!
                  I withdraw the l...i...e label and replace it with j...o...k...e...r!

Based on the road you are running down...there is along that road no credible source?

Comment

Anybody who thought that the Dems were going to blow McCain out of the water were drinking too much of the Obama-aid.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Don't really have a source but i listen to the conservative talk shows from time to time and some of them have been encouraging thier listeners to vote Hillary in the Democrat primary so that the fight will go on and the victor will be aweakened opponent for McCain.

And the funny thing is most of them don't even like McCain but they hate the Dems even more.
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

agree islandman... however, in the general election obama has a better chance of defeating mccain than clinton...
                        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                          Don't really have a source but i listen to the conservative talk shows from time to time and some of them have been encouraging thier listeners to vote Hillary in the Democrat primary so that the fight will go on and the victor will be aweakened opponent for McCain.

And the funny thing is most of them don't even like McCain but they hate the Dems even more.
                          This I am aware of. Karl has been claiming that they've also been encouraging their listeners to vote for Obama and all now him cannot give no concrete source.

Comment

Yes I think he has a better chance than Clinton, but he is also more risky because people know everything about the Clintons already.

I noticed one thing about the Obama campaign, the website is VERY detailed with his positions on just about every issue, but because his rallys focus on the "hope" and "change" theme he gets criticised for having a shallow campaign. I think this false charge may be starting to affect his chances now.

Comment

Working...
                            X