RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USA Presidential Elections - Amazing that the Democrats...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Presidential Elections - Amazing that the Democrats...

...have created this great excitement and yet the standing of the each Democratic candidate matches up with McCain shows McCain, who has not started any type of real campaigning as opposed to Hillary and Obama...is -

McCain 4O+ ; Hillary 40+

MaCain 4O+ ; Obama 40+

The latest Rasmussen Reports survey of Election 2008 shows Republican frontrunner Senator John McCain with single-digit leads over Democratic Senators Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. McCain now leads Clinton 48% to 40%. He leads Barack Obama 47% to 41%

What the hell is happening? Is it that many who vote in the democratic primaries are registered Independents who are really the normal set of republicans who live in the outback (away from the Urban areas)...hate government...make their own laws...and vote in presidential elections for the republicans line of 'less government and lower taxes?

The Dems should blow McCain out of the water?! Right?

For Christ's sake McCain has returned to Arizonia, feet up, kicking it back with glass of bubbly in his hand while our people are going at it hammer and tongs. What the hell is going to happen when this McCain's people rev it up and McCain starts campaigning?
    Last edited by Karl; March 3, 2008, 10:44 PM.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Last night I realized that the republicans want McCain to face Clinton as they see they have a better chance of defeating her. Rush Limbaugh and others are encouraging republicans in Texas and Ohio not to vote for McCain, but to vote for Clinton.

As to the poll, there are all polls that show that McCain would defeat Clinton, but lose to Obama. Why yuh didn't post that?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Last night I realized that the republicans want McCain to face Clinton as they see they have a better chance of defeating her. Rush Limbaugh and others are encouraging republicans in Texas and Ohio not to vote for McCain, but to vote for Clinton.

As to the poll, there are all polls that show that McCain would defeat Clinton, but lose to Obama. Why yuh didn't post that?
      Lazie: Previously Republicans were encouraging and it was being reported had their members vote Obama in many, many of the red states. Let us face facts the democrats have not a chance in hell of winning many, many of those states -(...which ofcourse means Obama has as much chance as a snowball in hell of winning many of those states he carried in this primary)!

At that time the aim was to knock Hillary out! As the talking heads claimed they hated not just Hillary...but the Clintons!

Now it is being reported that the agenda has changed. The idea is to prolong the race and depleat the Democrats coffers (bringing it nearer to McCain-like levels) and getting Hillary and Obama to shape as many as possible of Republican attack ads for the coming Presidential elections.

Now kindly answer the question - Why is it...what can you think off that makes a McCain who has virtually stopped campaigning from it became obvious he had the nomination wrapped up...more that a month ago may I remind you...who it is being reported does not have the desparate parts of the Republican base yet behind him, who has not yet refined an election message or messages has poll figures that put him within striking distance of Hillary and Obama?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl, wid all due respect, can you PLEASE provide some source where republicans were encouraging their followers to vote Obama. Seeing that you're a blind loyalist .... I have to take it there.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

During an interview on Dan Abrams show last night, another right wing radio host who is doing the same thing, slipped and asked what is wrong in wanting to face an opponent you can beat?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Karl, wid all due respect, can you PLEASE provide some source where republicans were encouraging their followers to vote Obama. Seeing that you're a blind loyalist .... I have to take it there.

During an interview on Dan Abrams show last night, another right wing radio host who is doing the same thing, slipped and asked what is wrong in wanting to face an opponent you can beat?
          Saw the Dan Abrams show!
          ..and if I cannot find a url to support my saying that the above Republicans voting against against Hillary I am wrong?

Only a someone suffering from JLPites could CLAIM...because I know you l...i...e... through you teeth about never hearing this. It was widely banded on the channels I watch and tape religously since the campaign begun (CNN, C-SPAN - call in persons, CNBC, MSNBC, Fox) and the talking heads on these channels CNN, FOX, and NBC affilaites ALL SPOKE ABOUT IT on more than one occasion! The African-American Republican talking head with the wide head of hair on CNN in the early going went on about it.

Just hoping I could not find link? Then you would come with your usual nonsense!

OK! Here is one I was fortunate to hit immediately -

http://www.democraticunderground.com...dress=334x1827

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt_jnhsyqg0

Comment

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...e-for-clinton/

Comment

You know I'm lying? Based on what? Time you jokers who love to call people liar get a dictionary and look up the meaning.

I provided my source from CNN, what is that you're providing? If yuh want a serious discussion, cite information from a reliable source. You claim it was all over .... why yuh coming wid these informal ... as Sickko would say .. rum bar talk.

Comment

Karl ... thats Fixed News Network. I don't tek them seriously. Get me something from CNN, NSNBC, ABC, CBS or CSPAN. Again, you claimed it was all over the internet.

Comment

You know I'm lying? Based on what? Time you jokers who love to call people liar get a dictionary and look up the meaning.

I provided my source from CNN, what is that you're providing? If yuh want a serious discussion, cite information from a reliable source. You claim it was all over .... why yuh coming wid these informal ... as Sickko would say .. rum bar talk.
                    Based on the fact that I saw and heard rreports on TV (the major broadcast networks - NBC, ABC and CBS more than once) and the cable channels often...and I know by your postings here that you watch news/talking heads!!

It would be one hell of coincidence that each and every time it was mentioned you were off-air or on another station! I do not believe it!

Comment

Komrade Karl, during the lead up to the elections in Jamaica, I was of the opinion that the polls shouldn't be taken too seriously. I stand by that point. You can post a poll that supports your argument .... Lazie keep it real.
                      Poll Date Sample McCain (R) Obama (D) Und Spread
                      RCP Average 02/18 - 02/25 - 43.5 47.4 6.8 Obama +3.9
                      LA Times/Bloomberg 02/21 - 02/25 RV 44 42 9 McCain +2.0
                      AP-Ipsos 02/22 - 02/24 755 RV 41 51 2 Obama +10.0
                      USA Today/Gallup 02/21 - 02/24 1653 LV 48 47 2 McCain +1.0
                      CBS News/NY Times 02/20 - 02/24 1115 RV 38 50 7 Obama +12.0
                      Pew Research 02/20 - 02/24 1240 RV 43 50 7 Obama +7.0
                      Research 2000 02/18 - 02/21 802 LV 44 50 6 Obama +6.0
                      FOX News 02/19 - 02/20 900 RV 43 47 10 Obama +4.0

Rasmussen (Mon) 4 Day Tracking 1700 LV 47 42 11 McCain +5.0

Legend In case yuh color blind
                      RED= McCain
                      Blue = Obama

Comment

http://www.taylormarsh.com/archives_view.php?id=26826

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                          Based on the fact that I saw and heard rreports on TV (the major broadcast networks - NBC, ABC and CBS more than once) and the cable channels often...and I know by your postings here that you watch news/talking heads!!

It would be one hell of coincidence that each and every time it was mentioned you were off-air or on another station! I do not believe it!
                          I'm not into the salvation business ... believe what yuh want. If I saw it, what reason would I have to claim I didn't? How the hell you stay a PSL and know what I do in my home?

Comment

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23394070/

Comment

Now you a give me link fi Taylor Marsh? Yuh getting desperate now Karl. After claiming it was on ALL the news networks, all now you cannot provide anything credible. Then you have the nerve fi call me a liar.

Luckily mi back broad.

Comment

Working...
                              X