There is a saying that a people get the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a saying that a people get the

gov't they deserve. No wonder Maxine Henry Wilson once said, "These scandals will not adversely affect the PNP!"

Friday evening while listening the news I was amazed at how people cheered when Spencer walked out on bail. What was even more amazing is when the head of the NAJ just see the need to defend human rights.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Lazie today is Monday, can't start with the
    Gloom. Lata inna di week

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      What was even more amazing is when the head of the NAJ just see the need to defend human rights.
      How yuh mek dat leap now, Lazie?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        How yuh mek dat leap now, Lazie?
        She only see the need fi defend human rights because Kern get lockup? How is locking up Kern for breaking the law a violation of his human rights?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie, why do you think she wasn't concerned about human rights before?!!? You have no proof that she didn't care about human rights prior to this.

Whether Kern's lock up is a violation of human rights, that's another argument.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

People's rights nuh get violated on a daily basis a Jamaica? Why she decide fi just cry? Defend almshouse all yuh want. It is clear she hiding her emotions behind human rights. But thats you ... you see what you want to see.

Comment

I'm not defending anything or anyone. What I am doing is attacking your cavalier approach to truth and decency! You have made an assumption that is downright silly and quite likely untrue. But you can't see it. Time yuh stop spreading lies on this forum, Lazie!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A hope you see Mrs James more on the road now and not just when a politician involved but when others too.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Whatever, sass, but her actions do not prove that is just now she care bout anyting!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I'm not defending anything or anyone. What I am doing is attacking your cavalier approach to truth and decency! You have made an assumption that is downright silly and quite likely untrue. But you can't see it. Time yuh stop spreading lies on this forum, Lazie!
                    What lies? Whenever yuh head tek yuh ... yuh all over the place bout lies. Then you claim you not defending? If because of your blindless you cannot read between the lines ... tek a seat. Did she cry for Rodney Chin and the other accused?

Attack ..Mosiah. my back broad ... suh hold a seat.

Comment

I never said that just hope she continue as she cares about human rights.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

And if she doesn't would that mean...u know what, mi done wid dis.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Liars usually have broad backs.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If she don't she is a damn hypocrite.

Comment

Liars usually have broad backs.
                              A suh? Well smady never tell Portia, Kern, Colin etc dat.

Comment

Working...
                              X