X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl, when a man question yuh

integrity.. do you take affront ?

Ofcourse!
    ...but a Contractor General must defend himself/herself with facts and docs not anger and any type behaviour that suggests he/she must not be questioned.

It must be response that is cool and calm...one that may even be devastating response...but a response of/with factual substance.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Can you by any chance provide the question that was asked of the Contractor General to which he responded to in a "God-like" manner ?

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
        Can you by any chance provide the question that was asked of the Contractor General to which he responded to in a "God-like" manner ?
        You cannot recall any occasion the Contractor General reacted in a manner suggesting he should not have been questioned?

I certainly will not be searching this site or any other for more instances.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I cannot recall any occassion where the Contractor General acted in a God-like manner.

There are many occassions where many people will react in a manner that they should not be questioned.. it all depends on who is doing the questioning and what is being questioned. That is not God-like behaviour... that is human behaviour.

Can you provide a SPECIFIC example where Christie has acted in a God-Like manner ?

If you cannot.. well.... that speaks loudly enough for me.

Comment

Working...
          X