RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let me say this loud and clear for Karl or whoever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me say this loud and clear for Karl or whoever!

Any pallitishan we ketch tiefing or engaged in corruption, dem must be tried and if found guilty, the BOOK must be thrown at them. No mercy, as they must be held to a higher standard.

Ah dont care if dem is Labourite, Sochie, Rastaite, Endiemite, or warra warra ite. This is a non-negotiable for me. If it was so for Jamaica, we wold not be up shyts creek now.

Plain English and bad manners!

Tenk yuh Willi. Some a dem tief so friggin much, dem tief de Education from most of the people and have them so damn illiterate and hignarant!
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

so wait suppose a you fambily?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
        Any pallitishan we ketch tiefing or engaged in corruption, dem must be tried and if found guilty, the BOOK must be thrown at them. No mercy, as they must be held to a higher standard.

Ah dont care if dem is Labourite, Sochie, Rastaite, Endiemite, or warra warra ite. This is a non-negotiable for me. If it was so for Jamaica, we wold not be up shyts creek now.

Plain English and bad manners!
        Why mi name kaul?
        Mi ope yuh nuh read henny ting mi seh fi mean di tiefin mus nuh stap?

As mi seh mek di chips fall weh dem may!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X