About a month ago I was at

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About a month ago I was at

one of my close relative's home. Argument started and the relative made an outburst: "unnuh ah talk say black people did rule,an build pyramids an all dat?" "Lie nutten nuh go so, mi cyaan believe dat" Den how dem so fool
    today? Damn lie"

Okay I burst out laughing, see I can forgive the older heads; seeing that they weren't exposed to certain education in their time. Found it funny though

Well Garvey say all wi good fi do is sell peanut to rhatid.

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
    one of my close relative's home. Argument started and the relative made an outburst: "unnuh ah talk say black people did rule,an build pyramids an all dat?" "Lie nutten nuh go so, mi cyaan believe dat" Den how dem so fool
    today? Damn lie"

Okay I burst out laughing, see I can forgive the older heads; seeing that they weren't exposed to certain education in their time. Found it funny though

Fully understand. Kinda like when Karl disputed the findings of the quality of life survey ... and you claiming Portia is the best to lead Jamaica. To this day I crack up over it.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

fruit neva fall to far from the tree.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

you a call the man fruit now?

LOL
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

mi just talking physics...generally! newton and all that y'nuh?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
            today? Damn lie"

You would be better served with straight talk.

Di parable thing is boring, confusing and counter productive!

Comment

What you mean apple and head etc.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
              X