Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On corruption in JA: I spoke with

my princess and she is of the opinion that I should
    be patient. Okay so I will be patient; Ja is mired in corruption and the light bulb is just the first step. Police is raiding family homes to root out corruption, great.

I will patiently await the "time" for the guns that's killing so many Jakans. I know there will be some very thorough investigations (joint police military operations on family's home) High profile people being arrested and carted off to jail. Please don't tell me that the poor in the ghetto (with an 7th grade education) knows how to contact arms dealers in Haiti. They don't know anything about navigation. So yes I will shut my mouth and patiently wait for the rooting out from top to bottom of the gun smugglers in Ja.

Well based on what the JLP is doing it seems like a new era for JA. No more guns, all politician and business men that support crime will be carted off to jail. Deliverance is finally here it seems. Thank the Lord.

Song: "then I saw her face and I'm a believer........."

ah bwoy...di power of the "mup mup".....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

So yuh patiently waiting to?

Comment

Bwoy if ah so; Kern, Kern hurry up
        tek a sentance because mi cyaan wait fi di lower
        priority fi kick off. Hurry up Kern, confess, do something because mi know di light bulb thing is very serious (highest of all priorities) but I want to see the gun ting come under control.

Comment

Do you believe Kern would be know facing charges if the PNP has won the election ?

Comment

Absolutely not. Now the interest of the "people" is being served, hence that point is moot. What I can't wait to see is the cleaning up of the corruption that leads to illegal guns on the island.

BTW it took a joint military/police operation for light bulbs? hey I can't wait to see what will happen to those involved with guns. Back in the days I would hear Gestapo, WWII prisoners of war, now, ah well.

One thing I learn very quickly here; if yuh black an haf nutten a muss tief yuh tief it. (Afterall slaves did not own anything so it only stands to reason that they are thieves; given the laws and system of the land).

Yes Iyah....

Burning Spear: Marcus garvey word come to pass, marcus garvey word come to pass.............................................

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
              Absolutely not. Now the interest of the "people" is being served, hence that point is moot. What I can't wait to see is the cleaning up of the corruption that leads to illegal guns on the island.

BTW it took a joint military/police operation for light bulbs? hey I can't wait to see what will happen to those involved with guns. Back in the days I would hear Gestapo, WWII prisoners of war, now, ah well.

One thing I learn very quickly here; if yuh black an haf nutten a muss tief yuh tief it. (Afterall slaves did not own anything so it only stands to reason that they are thieves; given the laws and system of the land).

Yes Iyah....

Burning Spear: Marcus garvey word come to pass, marcus garvey word come to pass.............................................
              What bitterness! Kern need to face the consequences suh ease off a di foolishness bout "if yuh black".
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Um.. What black haffi duh wid dis ??

Ease of di clown business fi a day nuh.

Damn.

Comment

Did I say no? I want this to be systematically
                  and methodologically done (with speed ofcourse).

I will be jumping when the govt. gets to the low proirity (illegal guns). Why? I expect what I stated above to done with the low priority.
                  Wonder if Bruce has a date ( I would be more elated).

Comment

Well so far is only dem ah get
                    ketch a tief. You must agree that it's easy to find them because they had a history of having nothing. Yes?

Comment

Your Party had 18 years....

You supported almshouse.. yuh nuh have nuh talk yah suh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                        Did I say no? I want this to be systematically
                        and methodologically done (with speed ofcourse).

I will be jumping when the govt. gets to the low proirity (illegal guns). Why? I expect what I stated above to done with the low priority.
                        Wonder if Bruce has a date ( I would be more elated).
                        Suh why you think it isn't being addressed? Here is what you do. The last Wednesday in March, call the PM and ask him what dem doing bout illegal guns.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I don't have to agree with anything you say.

Maybe it is an intelligence ting.

What was your feeling on the matter when 'Likkle Black Boy from Westmoreland' did get ketch in di Shell Oil Scandal ?

Comment

Lock up him brc. Let me ask
                            you this: Is it only one set of people that are thieves in JA? Thanks.

Comment

yes, one set of people in jamaica and to come to think of it, the WORLD over ...you have a set of people who take what doesn't belong to them.... they tend to be thieves!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X