RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shouldn't an apology come from Karl too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shouldn't an apology come from Karl too?

House Speaker backs Contractor-General

There are more calls for Member of Parliament Michael Peart to retract a statement in which he alleged that the Office of the Contractor-General leaked the report on the Cuban Light Bulb Project.

Speaker of the House of Representatives, Delroy Chuck, says based on additional evidence received, the document was not leaked by the Contractor-General's Office.

He says it is now up to Mr. Peart to withdraw the statement he made in Parliament earlier this month.

"And it's clear that the real likelihood is that it did not come from the Contractor General. I have left all the material to Mr. Michael Peart to examine and to ask him if he has any further response as to where [the report] would have come from. There is no doubt that if Mr. Peart cannot substantiate what he said in Parliament he should at least withdraw it," he said.

The Contractor-General has asked for a public apology from Mr. Peart for alleging that his Office released the report before it was tabled in Parliament.

Earlier this week Mr. Peart said he would not apologize at this time as the leak is still being investigated.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Why?
    What for?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      Why?
      What for?
      Ummm ... weren't you one of the unthinking comrades that accused Christie of the leak?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Ummm ... weren't you one of the unthinking comrades that accused Christie of the leak?
        You are wrong on that!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You are wrong on that!
          Am I? Lets see.

Exhibit A: http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...40&postcount=3.

"I will ask - To whom or what entity should Mr. Christie be giving this information? Why is the information in the media?

If the hope is Mr. Spencer is to be taken before the courts should not the information he given to the police and the matter taken from there?

I am saying something is wrong with Christie...what is for you to determine? Termites on the brain...maybe?" Those are you words.

Exhibit B: "To leak it to the public?" in response to a post I made that it wasn't Christie's fault. Click on link http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...92&postcount=6

If yuh need more evidence say "HOLLAAAA!!!

Comment

Am I? Lets see.

Exhibit A: http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...40&postcount=3.

"I will ask - To whom or what entity should Mr. Christie be giving this information? Why is the information in the media?

If the hope is Mr. Spencer is to be taken before the courts should not the information he given to the police and the matter taken from there?

I am saying something is wrong with Christie...what is for you to determine? Termites on the brain...maybe?" Those are you words.

Exhibit B: "To leak it to the public?" in response to a post I made that it wasn't Christie's fault. Click on link http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...92&postcount=6

If yuh need more evidence say "HOLLAAAA!!!
            ...and the context you set - "
            ... a now Karl naah guh like Christie. Hey KArl, what yuh say .. dem 2 drivers are informahs?

HEard on the radio that the PNP top brass referred to them as 2 illierate drivers. The Meeks' report is spot on.
            ..."?

Where is the previous post that led you to speak about "
            ... a now Karl naah guh like Christie..."

Just to help you on the context - It was my claiming Christie is arrogant and his actions speak to that!

...as to whether or not in the particular instance above the leak came from Christie or Christie's office I do not know.

I asked a series of questions in the posts you put up...did I say Christie or his office leaked the info?
            Last edited by Karl; February 29, 2008, 12:55 PM.

Comment

...and the context you set - "A know Karl head a guh..."? Where is the previous post that led you to speak about my "head a guh..."?

Just to help you the context - It was my claiming Christie is arrogant and his actions speak to that!

...as to where or not in the particular instance above the leak came from Christie or Christie's office I do not know.

I asked a series of questions in the posts you put up...did I say Christie or his office leaked the info?
              Spin like gig all yuh want. You said the leak came from Christie. Again, yuh naah apologize to the man?

Comment

Spin like gig all yuh want. You said the leak came from Christie. Again, yuh naah apologize to the man?
                Re-read your quote and made corrections via - "copy and paste"!

Comment

Re-read your quote and made corrections via - "copy and paste"!
                  Karl .... you boldly state that Christie was the leak. Nuh boddah wid the ring around the rosy act.

In another post you said ....

"So Lazie: Your boy may well have leaked his report to the news media? If so, it would fall right inline with my thinking on his "God complex"!"

You can hide behind the word may all yuh want ... there is no doubt what you were implying here.

Funny, when he was called man of the year you cheered, but since him a keep it too real pon yuh comrades yuh change course. Please apologize to the man.

Comment

Karl .... you boldly state that Christie was the leak. Nuh boddah wid the ring around the rosy act.

In another post you said ....

"So Lazie: Your boy may well have leaked his report to the news media? If so, it would fall right inline with my thinking on his "God complex"!"

You can hide behind the word may all yuh want ... there is no doubt what you were implying here.

Funny, when he was called man of the year you cheered, but since him a keep it too real pon yuh comrades yuh change course. Please apologize to the man.
                    I still believe the "Man of the Year" label was warranted...even as I still believe he has a "God Complex".

You have forgotten that it was his aversion to being questioned by KD Knight and others and his reaction to that questioning that made me come to my conclusion.

So far I have heard nothing to make me change my then impression of the man. A self-righteous twit! = God-like complex!

Comment

Low di man. Not a ting wrong wid him!

Christie mi a talk bout, just in case you thought I was referring to Lazie.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I still believe the "Man of the Year" label was warranted...even as I still believe he has a "God Complex".

You have forgotten that it was his aversion to being questioned by KD Knight and others and his reaction to that questioning that made me come to my conclusion.

So far I have heard nothing to make me change my then impression of the man. A self-righteous twit! = God-like complex!
                        Stay pon topic. You implied Christie leaked the report. What yuh affi say? We can deal with the Knighted Dunce later.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          Low di man. Not a ting wrong wid him!

Christie mi a talk bout, just in case you thought I was referring to Lazie.
                          Oh ohhhh!! Suh yuh a imply something wrong wid Lazie? What ... mi keep it too real?

Comment

Stay pon topic. You implied Christie leaked the report. What yuh affi say? We can deal with the Knighted Dunce later.
                            Implied my reading of his "God-like complex" personality trait suggested he COULD HAVE been behind it! Big difference from saying"He did it"!

Comment

you know Karl, it would take nothing away from you if you apologized or not even that for who really cares, but if you merely changed your opinion. Because it is incorrect.

You accused the man of acting unprofessionally in specific reference to this issue.

You were wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X