Sweetheart deal going sour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    as i said...i'm done. how is a distinction made in this case? he has to use it to gain access to the land the USE is the capture?!! sole use? who else used the land or for what? it's a business the PUBLIC uses it to access the land. who did he exclude? that is a far cry from fencing off land and preventing anyone from coming on it!

to say i'm disappointed in you...is a gross understatement.
    You are not finished with it! If so why would you leave out what Shaw said?

Everything I have said stems/referenced what Shaw said!!!
    Clearly you are not concerned with what Shaw said in that letter. That being so we just wasted all the time going back and forth on the matter. Case closed!
    ...and I'll take what you said - and apply it to myself - finished! last comment! Done!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Once again, the issue is not what Shaw said. The issue is your interpretation.

Stop confusing the two.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
        Once again, the issue is not what Shaw said. The issue is your interpretation.

Stop confusing the two.
        ... and you think you gonna convince Karl otherwise? Remember, this is the same joker that saw reality then excused it by saying, "the figures may well be true, but no black dog ...." This is the same joker that dispute a Quality of Life Survey that indicated in the 80s Quality of Life in Jamaica ranked up there with T&T.

Yuh wasting time Maudib.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
        X