RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karl wishes to know how far the "bloodletting" will go.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl wishes to know how far the "bloodletting" will go.

He sounds like Peter Bunting arguing about the economic sense of investigating what he describes as insignificant discrepancies.

Or Peter Phillips warning not to "go down that road".

Sounds like spin......borne out of fear. And they have good reason to fear.

But I disagree. (with them)

I would warn Bunting not to take that particular road. For it is the low road that is dark and crooked, and will cause good men to slip and fall.

And I would encourage Phillips that we take this road. For it is the high road that is bathed with the light of public scrutiny and breathed with the fresh air of good governance and fiscal accountability, which will cause ALL men to walk upright without shame or fear.

So we will not stop. Nor can we. For the people of Jamaica must know justice. We will make inquiry where discrepancy exists. We will lay charges where investigation dictates. And when evidence is tried and where defenses are weighed and as reason prescribes........

UNDA DI JAIL WI A PUT DEM !

Obama have some competition here !

Comment for President !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Comment View Post
      He sounds like Peter Bunting arguing about the economic sense of investigating what he describes as insignificant discrepancies.

Or Peter Phillips warning not to "go down that road".

Sounds like spin......borne out of fear. And they have good reason to fear.

But I disagree. (with them)

I would warn Bunting not to take that particular road. For it is the low road that is dark and crooked, and will cause good men to slip and fall.

And I would encourage Phillips that we take this road. For it is the high road that is bathed with the light of public scrutiny and breathed with the fresh air of good governance and fiscal accountability, which will cause ALL men to walk upright without shame or fear.

So we will not stop. Nor can we. For the people of Jamaica must know justice. We will make inquiry where discrepancy exists. We will lay charges where investigation dictates. And when evidence is tried and where defenses are weighed and as reason prescribes........

UNDA DI JAIL WI A PUT DEM !
      I wonder if your final paragraph was meant as an answer to my last question?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

stop wondering and get inspired.

Comment

Just to set the record -

Let us call a spade a spade - The JLP is in payback mode for the sending of JAG Smith to jail. It is simple - how far does the JLP wish to go in the blood letting?!

...and when a PNP government returns to power, as it surely shall! - (Just as the JLP shall follow on after another PNP government...and so on...) - will the blood letting become something that JA will live with from here on out? ...and will that then...having each party continuous on toes...knowing there shall be hell to pay after being ousted from power...in the final analysis be good for the country?

Corrupt risk takers...grabbers of wealth from the public purse have always been with us...always around...here we are discussing mankind...there is and always will be 'the smoke'...and there shall always be ways to make the risk takers pay!

Yup! JLPites shall play with the 'public purse'...and the opportunity will be there for the PNP...when next it becomes the ruling party...to effect 'jailing'!

Karl - Feb. 2008
          So again: ...and will that then...having each party continuous on toes...knowing there shall be hell to pay after being ousted from power...in the final analysis be good for the country?

Was that your answer to my question that this type "blood letting" by succeeding general election winning parties be good for our country?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            Just to set the record -

So again: ...and will that then...having each party continuous on toes...knowing there shall be hell to pay after being ousted from power...in the final analysis be good for the country?

Was that your answer to my question that this type "blood letting" by succeeding general election winning parties be good for our country?
            Karl. Keep it simple because you are writing all kinds of things and spinning all sorts of scenarios.

Where reason prescribes.........

UNDA DI JAIL WI A PUT DEM

and that is a good thing.

Comment

Karl. Keep it simple because you are writing all kinds of things and spinning all sorts of scenarios.

Where reason prescribes.........

UNDA DI JAIL WI A PUT DEM

and that is a good thing.
              Answer the question!
              Good for the country to after each new party comes to power, we have the "blood letting"?

Comment

What yuh call bloodletting ?

Yuh talking like a man up tuh him eyebrow in political cultism.

Yuh hold politicians above the law ?

What is your stance on Whistleblowers ?

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                  Answer the question!
                  Good for the country to after each new party comes to power, we have the "blood letting"?
                  I believe I did.

"We will not stop. Nor can we. For the people of Jamaica must know justice. We will make inquiry where discrepancy exists. We will lay charges where investigation dictates. And when evidence is tried and where defenses are weighed and as reason prescribes........

UNDA DI JAIL WI A PUT DEM !"

And that is a good thing. Remember the high road. It is there politicians on both sides must be encouraged to walk. If JLP politicians choose to take the low road then UNDA DI JAIL they must go.

I am not afraid. Nor should you be.

Comment

"Should be"... how yuh know which fambly Karl have inna di politricks ?...

Comment

karl..if yuh nuh duh nutten wrong yuh nuh have nutten fi worry about.

if the previous government was corrupt then yes and it can ONLY be good for the country because maybe eventually the corrupt practices will dwindle

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

karl..if yuh nuh duh nutten wrong yuh nuh have nutten fi worry about.

if the previous government was corrupt then yes and it can ONLY be good for the country because maybe eventually the corrupt practices will dwindle

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I believe I did.

"We will not stop. Nor can we. For the people of Jamaica must know justice. We will make inquiry where discrepancy exists. We will lay charges where investigation dictates. And when evidence is tried and where defenses are weighed and as reason prescribes........

UNDA DI JAIL WI A PUT DEM !"

And that is a good thing. Remember the high road. It is there politicians on both sides must be encouraged to walk. If JLP politicians choose to take the low road then UNDA DI JAIL they must go.
                          I hear you!

I am not afraid. Nor should you be.
                          Why do you have to tell yourself you are not afraid? ...and why would you even think I am afraid?

Comment

him naw tell himself...him a tell YOU and he is not suggesting that you should be afraid...quite the contrary!

sounds like an affirmation to me.

Comment

At least J.A.G. Smith went to prison. Paulwell wid all the $$$ cass-cass (to put it lightly) he is embroiled in, seem to be honored and glorified by his party
                              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                              X