X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acid figures in love triangle involving cop couple

This bastard of a cop should have his balls plucked
    Thursday, February 28, 2008

Special Constable Ann-Marie Perkins displays burns received after her husband, also a cop, allegedly doused her with acid during a dispute at their home in Braeton, St Catherine. The policewoman alleged that her man doused her with the acid during a fight two weeks ago over another woman whom she said had phoned him at their home about 1:00 am. (Photo: Bryan Cummings)

A woman special constable caught in an apparent love triangle, is accusing the police of failing to arrest her husband, also a cop, after she suffered horrible acid burns from her breast to her lower abdomen.

Ann-Marie Perkins, who is stationed at the Marine Police Division, alleged that her man doused her with acid during a fight two weeks ago over another woman whom she said had phoned him about 1:00 am at their Braeton, St Catherine home.

Perkins told the Observer that days after she reported the incident, her husband had not been arrested and was still working at the Constant Spring Police Station in St Andrew.

"The police are just dragging their feet," she claimed. "I have gone to the police on a number of occasions and they have not arrested him. This thing is just a big cover up."

The police confirmed that a report had been made about the incident, but denied they had been siding with their fellow cop who is stationed there.

"I was informed about the incident by a senior officer and have been waiting for her to come and see me. She has not done so," said Deputy Superintendent Carl Malcolm of the St Catherine South Police, when contacted by the Observer.

"I am a no-nonsense man when it comes to these kinds of things. I don't care if he is a police officer or not, she needs to come see me so we can lock him up," an obviously annoyed Malcolm added.

According to Perkins, the incident occurred on February 12, 2008 after her husband answered a phone call from a woman with whom she claimed he was having an affair. "The phone rang around 1:00 o'clock in the morning and I told him that if she is going to call him, he should let her do it at his workplace and not at our home," Perkins complained. "We started quarrelling and then we started to fight. He then ran out of the bedroom and into the kitchen."

She said her husband later returned with a bottle containing the corrosive substance used to clean the drain and allegedly threw it on her.
    "I did not know what it was at the time, I only felt my skin start burning and I ran to the bathroom and started washing it," the woman said as she adjusted her dress to expose the unsightly burns.

She said she bore the pain until dawn before she was able to visit a doctor. She received burns to the right side of her chest, breast, abdomen and leg and had to spend thousands of dollars for treatment, she said. "I gone over $10,000 worth of medication and I still have to buy more," Perkins lamented. "I can't sleep on my side or my belly. Is just pure pain."
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Pity they didn't live in Canton, Ohio.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
      This bastard of a cop should have his balls plucked
      Thursday, February 28, 2008

Special Constable Ann-Marie Perkins displays burns received after her husband, also a cop, allegedly doused her with acid during a dispute at their home in Braeton, St Catherine. The policewoman alleged that her man doused her with the acid during a fight two weeks ago over another woman whom she said had phoned him at their home about 1:00 am. (Photo: Bryan Cummings)

A woman special constable caught in an apparent love triangle, is accusing the police of failing to arrest her husband, also a cop, after she suffered horrible acid burns from her breast to her lower abdomen.

Ann-Marie Perkins, who is stationed at the Marine Police Division, alleged that her man doused her with acid during a fight two weeks ago over another woman whom she said had phoned him about 1:00 am at their Braeton, St Catherine home.

Perkins told the Observer that days after she reported the incident, her husband had not been arrested and was still working at the Constant Spring Police Station in St Andrew.

"The police are just dragging their feet," she claimed. "I have gone to the police on a number of occasions and they have not arrested him. This thing is just a big cover up."

The police confirmed that a report had been made about the incident, but denied they had been siding with their fellow cop who is stationed there.

"I was informed about the incident by a senior officer and have been waiting for her to come and see me. She has not done so," said Deputy Superintendent Carl Malcolm of the St Catherine South Police, when contacted by the Observer.

"I am a no-nonsense man when it comes to these kinds of things. I don't care if he is a police officer or not, she needs to come see me so we can lock him up," an obviously annoyed Malcolm added.

According to Perkins, the incident occurred on February 12, 2008 after her husband answered a phone call from a woman with whom she claimed he was having an affair. "The phone rang around 1:00 o'clock in the morning and I told him that if she is going to call him, he should let her do it at his workplace and not at our home," Perkins complained. "We started quarrelling and then we started to fight. He then ran out of the bedroom and into the kitchen."

She said her husband later returned with a bottle containing the corrosive substance used to clean the drain and allegedly threw it on her.
      "I did not know what it was at the time, I only felt my skin start burning and I ran to the bathroom and started washing it," the woman said as she adjusted her dress to expose the unsightly burns.

She said she bore the pain until dawn before she was able to visit a doctor. She received burns to the right side of her chest, breast, abdomen and leg and had to spend thousands of dollars for treatment, she said. "I gone over $10,000 worth of medication and I still have to buy more," Perkins lamented. "I can't sleep on my side or my belly. Is just pure pain."
      Is this Deputy Superintendent Carl Malcolm guilty of dereliction of duty and or irresponsibility and or ignorant of what his job demands or is he just a damn fool?

...or is it silly of me to expect our police to respond to telephone calls on criminal activity in process or of having taken place?

Am I silly to expect the police to 'move their behinds' and go out to investigate reports of crimes being committed...
      ...or having been committed?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
      X