the Republicans se dem a investigate Obama's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the Republicans se dem a investigate Obama's

eligibility fi enter di presindetial contest....dem se dem no sure if him acyually born a hawaii.....LOL!!!!!!!!!

whe yo se BenJ.... floodgates?

Countdown to March 11: Mississippi

by Christopher HassWednesday, February 27, 2008 at 06:07 PM
    The attention right now may be focused on the four state showdown next Tuesday, but the Mississippi primary will follow just one week later on March 11th. In preparation, the first Obama for America Mississippi headquarters is opening in downtown Jackson.

Grassroots supporters in Mississippi have been organizing on their own for months though, meeting in small groups and helping spread the word about Barack to friends, family, and neighbors. The Columbus Dispatch reported on a gathering last Saturday night:
    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Democrats doing the same for McCain because him born in the Panama Canal Zone and not technically in the US.

Silly season fe true.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Funny as hell! I don't think he should be eligible. The Panama Canal Zone is as much part of the USA as the I-95 in Portmore.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

lol... as mi se Obama nuh easy fi walk pan... just like how greater forces was behind Bush, i feel the same about obama...yes I support him but I can't help but notice the sequence of fortunate events.... why do I feel he's Ted Kennedy's creation......

Iowa, Bill Clinton, Einsenower endorsement, Caucuses..........
        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
          ....... why do I feel he's Ted Kennedy's creation......
          Huh? Wha yuh say? T.K. is his daddy?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

hehe.....who waa vex gwan vex

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
              Democrats doing the same for McCain because him born in the Panama Canal Zone and not technically in the US.

Silly season fe true.
              The Panama Canal Zone (a section in Panama where the Canal was built) was under US control from 1903 to 1979. We know that McCain in a dinosaur, but he was born 1936, still within the time the USA controlled the place.

I really do not think it should be an issue that he was born in Panama Canal Zone.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

it's the counter the Republican attack of painting Obama as a foreigner...

as i said, there is greater forces behind Obama.... Teddy or whom ever a work hard..

Comment

Working...
                X