Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A now Karl ago vex!

CG hits back at Michael Peart

A face-off is brewing between Contractor-General Greg Christie and former Speaker of the House of Representatives Michael Peart.

Mr. Christie had written to the current Speaker Delroy Chuck asking that he formally call on Mr. Peart to retract his statement that the Contractor-General's Office leaked the report on the Cuban Light Bulb Project.

Mr. Christie also wants a public apology from Mr. Peart.

But when the RJR News Centre contacted Mr. Peart Tuesday night he said he had no intention of apologising at this time.

In his letter to Mr. Chuck, Mr. Christie said Mr. Peart's allegation against his Office has in no way been substantiated.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

.. but KArl .. who dis Christie bredda think him is ... asking fi apology? Him ego too big man.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      .. but KArl .. who dis Christie bredda think him is ... asking fi apology? Him ego too big man.
      He is perfectly within his right to demand an apology if his accuser cannot substantiate his claims! ...and if his accuser cannot the apology should be given...preferably forthwith!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Jamaican politics and leadership is pure crap and waste of time.

It sickens me to think of such a beautiful country --slowly sinking because of intellectual dwarfs.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          He is perfectly within his right to demand an apology if his accuser cannot substantiate his claims! ...and if his accuser cannot the apology should be given...preferably forthwith!
          hahaha! Yuh say dat wid a heavy heart!

Comment

if i neva agree wid yuh before or since this statement.....i agree on this. i would add that the feverish party alliances is what stokes the fire.

i think we've seen enough to know that the leadership won't change its "tested and proven" style of politics. it's up to the people to reject it now.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X