No announcement yet.

Lawyers blast media for coverage of Cuban Light Bulb Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We always believe we are best of Jamaica, so anything that causes us to be in power is therefore best for Jamaica"

That is what you support.. check yuhself.

Comment

do you read what you post?

and I certainly did not even try to put party before our country or suggest anyone do so! true you may not have suggested that anyone does so...but time and again that is what you do!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        do you read what you post?

and I certainly did not even try to put party before our country or suggest anyone do so!

true you may not have suggested that anyone does so...but time and again that is what you do!
        You think wrong!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

i'm convinced.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            i'm convinced.
            OK!
            ...but yuh convinced - wrong!

Family & friends ---> Jamaica ----> party!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

convinced until yuh convince mi otherwise...

Comment

Which brings me back to my theory regarding who yuh friends and fambly is..

Comment

whups!

Comment

Working...
                  X