No announcement yet.

In any decent country, the minister in charge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know. look like Karl buzzer for Nurse Higginbottom not working.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      My friend I am saying when you are about to investigate something...do not go in determined to 'fix' the evidence to suit any preconceived bias

2 words...audley shaw.
      You do not see a difference?

Kern is involved in transactions that so far have not been explained...save and except that moneys were wasted and or overspent and or some criminal activity may have occurred. kern has himself made no statements on the matter save and expect to say he is innocent and the facts shall back him up.

Audley on the other hand wrote detailed letter setting out his facts. It is on Audley's facts as laid out by him that I made my observsations.

btw - It may be of interest to note I laid out the facts on defense of his position as produced by Audley!

As far as I know... and I certainly have never seen any defense laid out by Kern.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        You do not see a difference?

Kern is involved in transactions that so far have not been explained...save and except that moneys were wasted and or overspent and or some criminal activity may have occurred. kern has himself made no statements on the matter save and expect to say he is innocent and the facts shall back him up.

Audley on the other hand wrote detailed letter setting out his facts. It is on Audley's facts as laid out by him that I made my observsations.

btw - It may be of interest to note I laid out the facts on defense of his position as produced by Audley!

As far as I know... and I certainly have never seen any defense laid out by Kern.
        slight correction. "It is on Audley's facts as laid out by him that I made my observsations."

that should read "incorrect observations"

Karl, mind yuh brain bus!

Comment

what yuh saying..on the one hand yuh entitled to fudge the facts to support yuh faulty conclusion and on the other hand it's wrong?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Comment View Post
            slight correction. "It is on Audley's facts as laid out by him that I made my observsations."

that should read "incorrect observations"

Karl, mind yuh brain bus!
            Just come with "the chain of title" so we can all know exactly what went on!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
              LOL !! WHOEEEE!!!

Tell me what yuh tink bout Audley Shaw land...

Dis is classic.
              Did I point out that it was Audley Shaw, in his letter, who said he was guilty as charged?! I certainly did not tell you I came to any position on this independent of or outside of Audley Shaw's pronouncements!

...again,

Comment

LOL !! WHOEEEE!!!

Dis is classic.
                Did I point out that it was Audley Shaw, in his letter, who said he was guilty as charged?! I certainly did not tell you I came to any position on this independent of or outside of Audley Shaw's pronouncements!

...again, It

Comment

LOL !! WHOEEEE!!!

Dis is classic.

...again, It was

Comment

Bull********************.. who yuh tink yuh a step tuh ?

Do not confuse YOUR interpretation with what Audley Shaw said.

Wheel and come again.. and memba seh is good school mi guh.

Comment

Guilty of WHAT? the government could not stop him from using the access road. what is he guilty of? using government land as access to his property, which he is entitled to do anyway? what is his "crime"?

this is EXACTLY what i'm talking about. biasness twist yuh up bad!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                      X