In any decent country, the minister in charge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuh serious?

Me stay all the way here and hear bout it.

Is Catalik money had to bail him out with a loan. Big dipper indeed.

Comment

Is Catalik money had to bail him out with a loan. Big dipper indeed
      I like the name of that organization - Catalik

Willi - yuh good
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

The joke is where he get the loan from to pay back the money??? LOL

All him son shame to rhatid.

Comment

Well when you get the story from the inside....
          Memba seh is my people dem. LoL

Comment

I have no great love for him because of what they did to the poor Blue Mountain Coffee farmers in the 90s.

Him escape more than once.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              it could reveal a pattern and practice of scamming. given the elaborate set up it seems it was well thought and planned.

it is worth investigating....
              ...on the other hand - it could also reveal that the method was sound (i.e. the Paulwell constituency model was sound)...and the individuals who operated that initial system did a good job.

The larger all-island distribution: It may be that it was...or we find out that it was not...copied well as the cases involving those charged moves forward.

It is interesting to note that Kern, Chin and Coleen Wright are charged with -
              conspiracy to defraud;

*corruption under Section 14(1) of the Prevention of Corruption Act;

and

Money Laundering.

What exactly are the specific actions that led to these charges? What defense shall each mount? What will be the eventual findings of the courts?

BTW - Gamma: What exactly does *Section 14(1) of the Prevention of Corruption Act say?
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                ...on the other hand - it could also reveal that the method was sound (i.e. the Paulwell constituency model was sound)...and the individuals who operated that initial system did a good job.
                A wha duh yuh Karl? Those were the allegations of the former speaker of the house ... one of yuh comrades.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

not a thing wrong with what Karl just said. I know, you thought it was his regular rationalisations and excuses, but not this time.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    not a thing wrong with what Karl just said. I know, you thought it was his regular rationalisations and excuses, but not this time.
                    Well, what is it then? Michael Peart has been expelled from the PNP? I not aware of that. He was on NNN he mentioned that Paulwell was getting away as Kern's activities were based on the pilot project. Karl used the word may ... meaning him nuh sure. Michael Peart spoke with confidence, obviously he knows what he is talking about.

Karl is Karl.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      A wha duh yuh Karl? Those were the allegations of the former speaker of the house ... one of yuh comrades.
                      My friend I am saying when you are about to investigate something...do not go in determined to 'fix' the evidence to suit any preconceived bias...i.e. not knowing the facts it is impossible to know what shall turn up as the investigation goes forward. It could be gravest wrong...something along that scale of gravest wrong through no wrong...or no wrong!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Again If they can do this with free bulb what about he hway?

Comment

LOL !! WHOEEEE!!!

Tell me what yuh tink bout Audley Shaw land...

Dis is classic.

Comment

it could...but given the circumstances it warrants investigation.

i dunno what that section says...i don't have immediate access to it.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

My friend I am saying when you are about to investigate something...do not go in determined to 'fix' the evidence to suit any preconceived bias

2 words...audley shaw.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yuhnuh , nuh him said one di involve inna di technology millions to. Him have friends inna high places. Is like him untouchable, jus deh yah fi tek people tings inna abundance an gwaan scotch free ebry time suh.

Comment

Working...
                                X