In any decent country, the minister in charge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In any decent country, the minister in charge

would have suffered at least the same fate. How is it that Paulwell, once again, emerges scathefree from yet another scandal that falls directly under his portfolio?!

Whether he's convicted or not, he needs to show some remorse for what happened or appeared to have happened and save us from some victim or witch-hunt speech. Something went horribly wrong with that project and he cannot be the only one from the opposition side who should have been held responsible.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Agree with you on that. Maybe Kearn needs to Speak - tell it all, instead of "bawling". Who is protecting Paulwell?

If Kearn had done a good job, Paulwell, as the Minister would be gloating, well now he must tek some of the heat!
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Preach it breddah.

We need a political culture where heads roll and the buck stops at the top.

Unbelievable how low-brow our political culture is! This MUST change or we continue to sink.

PNP need fi tek Metik, dem need a wash out bad bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
        Preach it breddah.

We need a political culture where heads roll and the buck stops at the top.

Unbelievable how low-brow our political culture is! This MUST change or we continue to sink.

PNP need fi tek Metik, dem need a wash out bad bad.
        Well Michael Peart was on NNN about 2 weeks ago. He indicated that how Kern ran the bulb project was based on the pilot project in Paulwell's constituency. He said that an investigation should be conducted in the pilot project as well.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

follow the money?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

In any decent country the PNP would have to stop from the furniture scandal when they took office.

They just began to take everything for granted that a fi dem money. The good Decon amongst others woulda do jail time for government money in his personal account.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Not sure that would reveal anything untoward, despite the players. It could very well mean that the method of distribution of the bulbs was copied, but that doesn't seem like the problem we've found ourselves in. Distribution of another kind seems like where things went awfully wrong. And the minister in charge ought to have known about it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                The good Decon amongst others woulda do jail time for government money in his personal account.
                What are you talking about?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

it could reveal a pattern and practice of scamming. given the elaborate set up it seems it was well thought and planned.

it is worth investigating....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    What are you talking about?
                    Yuh never hear bout Post Office Gate?
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ronnie thwaites when he resigned, He had the post office money in his personal account.

He gave some reason and gave it back but there is no reason for government money in anybody's account.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No. Enlighten me, please.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Kern was just too bareface.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            Ronnie thwaites when he resigned, He had the post office money in his personal account.

He gave some reason and gave it back but there is no reason for government money in anybody's account.
                            Boy ... if mi get inna any trouble mi a call you ... sorry Gamma. Sass mek the Deacon deeds look decent.

Comment

advice. Don't get inna any trouble

Comment

Working...
                              X