I wonder why Kern thought he could

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder why Kern thought he could

carry on with such activities under Portia leadership ?

Kern Spencer - Youngest Senate member

Jamaica Gleaner
    published: Monday | December 9, 2002

AT 28, Kern O'Mar Spencer, a graduate of the University of the West Indies (UWI), is the youngest member of the Senate where he sits on the Government benches.

He was first appointed to the Senate in February of this year as a replacement for Maxine Henry-Wilson who had quit as Leader of Government Business in the Senate to concentrate on campaigning for the recently-held general election. He was appointed Parliamentary Secretary in the Ministry of National Security at the same time. This appointment followed a successful stint as executive assistant to the Minister of Labour, at the Labour Ministry between 2000 and 2002.

Mr. Spencer was re-appointed to the Senate by Prime Minister P.J. Patterson last month, following the October 16 general election which was won by the People's National Party (PNP).

Before that he tutored at the UWI from 1998 to 2000, the institution he attended between 1993 and 2000. During that time, the Munro College old boy pursued a BSc **** Double Major in Management Studies/International Relations and an MSc in Government and International Relations. He is currently undertaking studies that will lead to the awarding of a Phd.

Mr. Spencer has served on the executive of the PNPYO, the youth arm of the PNP, and on several boards including the Factories Corporation of Jamaica, National Youth Service and the National Insurance Service. He was UWI Guild President between 1999 and 2000, the same time he sat on the board for Undergraduate Studies and as a member of the Finance and General Purpose Committee.

This is dem shining star.. yuh can imagine dem dat not suh shining..

Dem seh when yuh si 1 cockroach, there is about 1,000 more in hiding...

Cyaan blame him still, I am sure it was his environment that perverted him.. him was probably striving to be like Paulwell...

Mi not even feel sarry fi yuh Karl. Yuh find out the deal with the land that Audley tief ?
Working...
X