Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kern Spencer and Rodney Chin has

been charged according to NNN.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

That is all well and good.. but what about the Leak ?

Who is being charged for that ?

We need to focus on the real issues here !

What is happening with the Vaz indecent language case !

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
      That is all well and good.. but what about the Leak ?

Who is being charged for that ?

We need to focus on the real issues here !

What is happening with the Vaz indecent language case !
      LOL!!! yes the implications of those serious allegations you mention are the substantive issues that we must grapple with.

Who was it that said Portia is the best leader we have EVER had? LOLLOLLOL!!! all now a cya hear from the best leader.

a listen to don Robothom on the radio this morning an all now mi haffi laugh....
      man a talk bout this is just a reflection of society an JLP can't escape blame!!??

what was it yuh said Maudib??.....UNDER DI JAIL WI A PUT DEM!!!! one by one.......

Comment

Undah Di Jail !!!

Kern must be part of the LUMPEN that Robothom was chatting bout..

PNP produce some dangerous termites baba.. wid all mannah of degree..

Ah just waiting fi Kern to announce:

"I shall return".. Keep the PNP tradition going...

Comment

Originally posted by Comment View Post
          LOL!!! yes the implications of those serious allegations you mention are the substantive issues that we must grapple with.

Who was it that said Portia is the best leader we have EVER had? LOLLOLLOL!!! all now a cya hear from the best leader.

a listen to don Robothom on the radio this morning an all now mi haffi laugh....
          man a talk bout this is just a reflection of society an JLP can't escape blame!!??

what was it yuh said Maudib??.....UNDER DI JAIL WI A PUT DEM!!!! one by one.......
          Comment, give us a little summary of what Don1 was saying nuh?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Make courts decide - P N P

published: Wednesday | February 27, 2008

The People's National Party (PNP) says former state minister Kern Spencer's innocence or guilt must now be left to the determination of the courts.

In a release last night, party president Portia Simpson Miller said the party has taken note of the report that Spencer has been charged by the police.

Against corruption

"The PNP wishes to reaffirm its stance against any involvement in acts of corruption and firmly believes that the rule of law should always take its course," the release said.

"The party reasserts its commitment to the highest standards of honesty and integrity. We also continue to examine the circumstances whereby the adherence to these standards could have been weakened or compromised."

Party officials will meet today to discuss the status of Spencer's constituency. Earlier yesterday afternoon, after news broke about the charges against Spencer, PNP members of parliament huddled in the opposition's offices at Gordon House as they discussed the latest development in the Cuban light bulb saga.

Comment

Tears flowed in NE St Elizabeth

published: Wednesday | February 27, 2008

Tears flowed freely in St. Elizabeth North Eastern last evening after news broke that member of parliament for the area, Kern Spencer, had been slapped with seven charges in relation to the Cuban light-bulb affair.

About 50 constituents, expressing sympathy and support for the beleaguered MP, gathered at the constituency office.

Joseph Allen, the man who replaced Spencer as constituency chairman while he takes leave from party positions, told The Gleaner last night that the constituents were 100 per cent behind their MP.

"In every border line of the North East St. Elizabeth constituency, in every nook and corner, in every district, they are supporting him," he declared.

"At this time, we do not wish to make a move where demonstration and other things are concerned, until we have a meeting and decide what is the next step," he added.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                Comment, give us a little summary of what Don1 was saying nuh?
                I can't.... Every time I try, my stomach gets upset and I break out in a cold sweat.......

But trus mi bredrin, what he was saying requires NO further dignity or scrutiny.

Comment

Talk is indeed cheap. They are unworthy!

Poor Daddy Manley, despite his genius, look what they brought his Party too. What a sad day to rhatid.

Comment

Are these people mad??? Demonstration???
                    I understand now how the mob in the bible freed Barabbas and allowed Jesus to be crucified!I understand how them sell out Marcus fi rice!

Stockholm syndrome for true.

In any case, Kern won the seat by 2,000 votes or so, thus there is no unanimous position there.

Comment

2,000 represents what percentage?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

13% of those who actually voted and 9% of registered voters. See results here:
                        ST. ELIZABETH NORTH EASTERN registered = 23,874 , 67.1% voted, Corris K. SamuelsJ.L.P.---6,909Kern O. SpencerP.N.P. ---9,047

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                          Are these people mad??? Demonstration???
                          I understand now how the mob in the bible freed Barabbas and allowed Jesus to be crucified!I understand how them sell out Marcus fi rice!

Stockholm syndrome for true.

In any case, Kern won the seat by 2,000 votes or so, thus there is no unanimous position there.
                          Just facts - Why do you think all those who voted for the JLP candidate must be not supportive of Kern Spencer?

Reminds me of the Obama spokespersons claim that the people are for Obama and the change he espouses.

I am by no means suggesting that all those who voted for Hillary are against the change Obama espouses or for example, do not support some of Obama's positions that contradicts Hillary's on those issues.

I am merely saying that jumping to conclusions, particualrly as Lazie, Comment and Maudib do...thinking that because some policies of the PNP are supported it necessarily means that those of us who support the PNP do not agree with some stances, positions...enunciated positions of the JLP. I would hazard a guess that there are some persons within that last JLP voting bloc in Kern's constituency that are sympathetic to him.

What %age of the total voting bloc that supports him strongly where his present predicament is concerned? I haven't a clue!

...and btw - I have not a clue on the %age from the group who voted for him in the last elections that supports him during this time of stress!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                          X