X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesbian DeGeneres endorses Clinton

Oprah who? Clinton brings in Ellen
    Posted: 08:30 AM ET
    Watch Ellen drop in on Clinton's fundraiser Tuesday.

WASHINGTON (CNN) — Talk show host Ellen DeGeneres made a surprise appearance by video uplink at a Hillary Clinton rally on Monday evening, energizing the young audience and tossing Clinton a few inside-the-beltway questions she might get on a Sunday morning talk show.
    Clinton took several questions from DeGeneres, who led off by jokingly asking Clinton if she would consider banning glitter. Then the comedian put on a straight face and turned to the presidential horserace.
    “As we all know,” Degeneres noted, “Obama has now won 11 states in a row. What needs to happen to change the momentum?”
    Clinton was ready with an answer about her now well-known comeback plan, but she accidentally swapped out one state for another that must also be on her brain: “Well, we’re going to win Ohio and Michigan!”
    After ten seconds of applause and smiles, she let the crowd know that her strategy hadn’t taken a suddenly bizarre turn.
    “Wait a minute, Ohio and Texas,” she shouted. “We already won Michigan."
    Degeneres also asked Clinton if she is “being given a harder time” because she is a woman (the question got a loud cheer from the mostly female audience at George Washington University).
    “I think that it's my opportunity to make my case the best I can,” Clinton said with a smile, while offering a standard line that she is up to whatever challenges the White House may hold.
    Clinton was introduced at the event, a “low dollar fundraiser," by Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell, who told the college students that “we won’t need to win in Pennsylvania” in April if Clinton pulls off victories in Ohio and Texas next week.
    Rendell attempted to contradict the prevailing wisdom that Barack Obama has a lock on the youth vote. He told the crowd that “the young people of America don’t belong to any one candidate."
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Why mention her sexuality? Oprah endorsed Obama ... didn't see anything bout straight Oprah endorses Obama.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

oprah straight?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

thats a curse

Comment

ha ha ha.. is hillary?

Comment

Working...
          X