No announcement yet.

I do hope that tonight's debate isn't

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I plan to have a ringside seat. It will be interesting.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I would stay home before voting for hillary! Mi loose off her bad

Comment

I hope you caught that CNN report on the Cinncinnait Radio guy introducing Mcain... him only give a TASTE of what is tuh come.. Mcain all haffi apologize during him speech..

Yuh know the term 'Lynch Mob' ?

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
          I hope you caught that CNN report on the Cinncinnait Radio guy introducing Mcain... him only give a TASTE of what is tuh come.. Mcain all haffi apologize during him speech..

Yuh know the term 'Lynch Mob' ?
          Read it on CNN's site. Whats the apology for? Nuh suh him name?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

What yuh read.. don't sound like what I talking bout.

Comment

Sorry .. not CNN .. MSNBC.

MCCAIN SUPPORTER PLAYS UP 'HUSSEIN'

One of the speakers before McCain took the stage used some noteworthy language this morning.

Bill Cunningham, who I am told is a radio host here, repeatedly referred to Obama as Barack Hussein Obama -- at least three times. (Hussein is, as most know, Obama's middle name.)

Cunningham's tone was derisive on Obama's positions, and he also spoke very critically of mainstream media accusing the collective media of trying to get Democrats elected.

Rob Portman, former US Trade Rep. under President George W. Bush, followed Cunningham and lightly chided him saying, "You're out of control again." But then thanked Cunningham for supporting McCain.

Portman, who is widely rumored to be in the McCain veepstakes running, endorsed McCain this morning as well.

McCain is not on stage yet.

*** UPDATE *** Two senior McCain advisors say, "We do not agree" with the comments made by radio host, Bill Cunningham at today's event. Advisors say they had no advance knowledge of Cunningham's comments.

The campaign says it invites radio hosts to "warm up the crowd" at some events but that Cunningham has no role in the campaign.

*** UPDATE 2 *** McCain repudiates and apologizes for the comments.
              Before reporters could even ask about the provocative speaker, McCain addressed the issue, saying he repudiated the comments and has respect for his Democratic opponents. McCain said the use of "Hussein" as a political jab was not appropriate.

"I never met Mr. Cunningham," McCain said, "but I will make sure nothing like that ever happens again."

McCain accepted responsibility for the speaker while also saying he had not been in the room and had not heard the comments himself. McCain said he did not know how the radio host had been invited but acknowledged there must have been some coordination with his campaign.

McCain also spoke more about his own comments yesterday that the "war will be over soon." He did not give a time for what "soon" means. He reiterated that he accepts that his political fortunes and Iraq may be intertwined. He seemed to be reacting to the print reports yesterday that he had "retracted" his comment that he'd "lose" if he failed to convince the American people that US strategy is working.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

same guy but the name thing was not the comments shown in the clip on TV.. he cast certain serious aspersions regarding Barrack business dealings in Chicago.. how he obtained certain loans etc.

In any case the Dogs of War are warming up.. Islandman better wear a raincoat ringside...

Comment

So far Obama look like him have a double coat of Teflon, anybody attack him certain a way haffe tek back dem chat fast fast. Dem betta try rough up Michelle instead, she more radical and vulnerable to attack. She remind me as much of Bev as Obama remind me of Joshua.

You nuh hear that him is the first "post-partisan" candidate?

YES WE CAN!! Heh-heh.
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

The battle has already began;
                    notice the tag team. One comes forward saying "Hussein", another
                    comea apologizing about "Hussein". Strategy: the longer you keep this name circulating in the media the better.

The GOP has a reputation for playing rough and dirty, so brace yourselves.
                    IF BO picks up steam in the polls, it's going to be down right nasty. Right now they are just sending out probes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                      The battle has already began;
                      notice the tag team. One comes forward saying "Hussein", another
                      comea apologizing about "Hussein". Strategy: the longer you keep this name circulating in the media the better.

The GOP has a reputation for playing rough and dirty, so brace yourselves.
                      IF BO picks up steam in the polls, it's going to be down right nasty. Right now they are just sending out probes.
                      Again, so what? Nuh suh him name. I liked his response to them questioning why him nuh wear pin nor put him hand over him chest during the anthem. Obama gives the impression that his back is broad.

Comment

You clearly don't understand America.

Comment

How much fi a gallon of gas ovah suh ?

Heh,heh.

Comment

A price you are not willing to pay.

Comment

Yuh ah joke.. if yuh si my light bill yuh pass out.

Comment

Proves my point:

"How much fi a gallon of gas ovah suh ?"

Comment

Working...
                                X