No announcement yet.

I do hope that tonight's debate isn't

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have no point Jawge... that's the point.

No PNP.

No Point No Purpose.

Comment

and you do?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

why don't u ask Obama himself?

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/iraq/
        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Thanks Yuttie. And the answer was very clear and concise too.

Excellent website by the Obama team.
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Obama will immediately begin to remove our troops from Iraq. He will remove one to two combat brigades each month, and have all of our combat brigades out of Iraq within 16 months. Obama will make it clear that we will not build any permanent bases in Iraq. He will keep some troops in Iraq to protect our embassy and diplomats; if al Qaeda attempts to build a base within Iraq, he will keep troops in Iraq or elsewhere in the region to carry out targeted strikes on al Qaeda.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

there is a reason why Obama is Teflon... the media not dictating this election, you should check out the site thorougly.... The Clintons were going at Obama hard... if unu did think a joke http://thinkonthesethings.wordpress....mpare-records/
            Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
            Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Didn't look like a big deal to me. I saw it and wondered, what's the problem. Indeed, Obama should call himself Barack Hussein Obama all the time, like how we use to call Clinton, Hillary Rodham Clinton. But I know he won't, because these ignorant voters will somehow think that attaching Hussein to your name is going to make you want to gas Kurds!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I saw the name thing on tv.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                  That is pretty much what I would expect too, and in fact it is the only logical thing to do. Obama knows this fully well too even though he is blowing smoke about pulling out troops within a year.

Here is the thing though, is the war really over in such a scenario? These insurgents are not going to stop planting roadside bombs and picking off US soldiers just because the new President says "the war is over and I am in peacekeeping mode". Thats why I say troops will be in Iraq for decades.It is a better scenario than McCains 100 year war plan though.
                  Yuh hit di nail pan hits ead!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                  X