Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christiana resident speaks SHAW is CORRECT

Peejay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am from Christiana by way of SAVOY CRESCENT di closest area where di place deh.//One of my cousin now own di big house on the left of the gas station, Middlesex Anglican Chuch cemetary deh immediately a di back of of the gas station. Mi use to tie 5 and 6 goats deh a morning time. God help dem at night when we figet fi go fi dem and mi father wake we up at night...bwoy weh di goat dem deh my father would scream". At night we were so scared of cemertary yet had no problem in the day time..di goat would get a spanking from us if dem ever tangle up di rope and cause us to be in the cemetary longer than we wanted to. Once again it is Two Piece of land". The old Road which is the only access point and the Land where the gas station is.

Gamma and Maudib are correct in their assessment.

End of story. This area is where the old Agricultural food Market or depot was.....It is called "Market ting" by Christiana Residents...My Grandmother would send us there to sell our coffee berries, Cho Cho and other Agricultural products in the 70s. The inspectors would fondle, pick and refuse each individual products they deem worthy/unworthy and of good standards.( as children we would wish dem choose ebryting so we could get more money).

Footnote:
    Two different piece a land....Gas Station part and government old road part....Bought gas dere when Audley own gas station, bought gas dere after change of ownership. It is immediately across from a catholic school, SACRED HEART ACADEMY where as children we played soccer on Sundays...Some of my richer cousins went there to school...while we went to Christiana Moravian primary...it was quite funny as some of the catholic school relatives fail common entrance while ebry relatives weh go a Moravian pass.

Now unuh can commence interpretation from this fact..
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....
    Last edited by PeeJay; February 26, 2008, 07:23 AM.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Suh yuh nuh si Karl and Mosiah run wheh from dis argument ?

Dem haffi run and hide... mi warn dem about di youthful exhuberance.. if yuh haffi ah chat foolishness when yuh ah try condemn a man.. maybe yuh pon di wrong track.

"If it don't fit, yuh gotta aquit" - J. Cochran

Hypocrite Karl ah wait fi di hangman noose drop round Kern neck before him commit.. all a cuss 'evidence leak'.. meanwhile him a round up lynch mob fi Audley... LOL !

Wi change course and leave dem behind wid dem almshouse and badmind.

FORWARD !

Heh, heh.

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
      Peejay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am from Christiana by way of SAVOY CRESCENT di closest area where di place deh.//One of my cousin now own di big house on the left of the gas station, Middlesex Anglican Chuch cemetary deh immediately a di back of of the gas station. Mi use to tie 5 and 6 goats deh a morning time. God help dem at night when we figet fi go fi dem and mi father wake we up at night...bwoy weh di goat dem deh my father would scream". At night we were so scared of cemertary yet had no problem in the day time..di goat would get a spanking from us if dem ever tangle up di rope and cause us to be in the cemetary longer than we wanted to. Once again it is Two Piece of land". The old Road which is the only access point and the Land where the gas station is.

Gamma and Maudib are correct in their assessment.

End of story. This area is where the old Agricultural food Market or depot was.....It is called "Market ting" by Christiana Residents...My Grandmother would send us there to sell our coffee berries, Cho Cho and other Agricultural products in the 70s. The inspectors would fondle, pick and refuse each individual products they deem worthy/unworthy and of good standards.( as children we would wish dem choose ebryting so we could get more money).

Footnote:
      Two different piece a land....Gas Station part and government old road part....Bought gas dere when Audley own gas station, bought gas dere after change of ownership. It is immediately across from a catholic school, SACRED HEART ACADEMY where as children we played soccer on Sundays...Some of my richer cousins went there to school...while we went to Christiana Moravian primary...it was quite funny as some of the catholic school relatives fail common entrance while ebry relatives weh go a Moravian pass.

Now unuh can commence interpretation from this fact..
      Thanks!
      You obviously have the facts as far as your family and the siting of the various buildings are concerned...but help us to understand by giving a timeline on and chain of custody of title on both pieces of land?

The reason I am asking is knowledge of lands being used for years by persons other than titled legal owners and onlooking individuals becoming accepting of the occupiers being the owners when in fact the lands were owned by another person or entity or other persons.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
        Suh yuh nuh si Karl and Mosiah run wheh from dis argument ?

Dem haffi run and hide...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Karl, stop spinning for a second and take a deep breath.

Has ANYONE challenged Audley Shaw possession of the land the Gas Station is on ?

Get aquainted with the basic facts before you attempt to issue judgement... pretend is Kern Spencer..

Heh, heh.

Comment

Wait.. yuh show yuh face.. as long as yuh hold yuh tongue yuh safe...

Comment

I know where Sacred Heart Academy is - my daughter was a student there!
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Excellent !

Comment

what i do not understand is how karl could have come to the conclusion that he did when we all read the same thing!

as i said to him...it must be that he reached a conclusion first and then back tracked to fit the facts into his conclusion.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

karl...it is apparent that shaw owned the land with the gas station. the right of way was the only property for which ownership was in issue and as shaw has stated he had to use that old road as necessity to get to his property...this means that the government could not have stopped him from using it.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

PNP Cult training appeals to a certain state of mind.

Is not everyone is hypnotized easily at public gatherings, you must have a succeptable mind...

That's my take.

Comment

Working...
                      X