• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butch, take back Air J

Butch, take back Air J

Friday, February 22, 2008

Dear Editor,
    This is an open letter to Mr Gordon "Butch" Stewart:
    Could you please take charge of Air Jamaica as the government has no idea how to run a business.

Born and brought up in London, England, I have always felt with passion a great deal of pride travelling on Air Jamaica, and have been a staunch supporter of the airline.

I've always said if I were to ever meet you, it would be a pleasure to say a big thank-you for giving us superior service from England to Jamaica when you ran the airline. So, please use your creativity and let's continue "soaring to new heights".

Michael Ramsay
    michael@thejdmgroup.co.uk
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

As long as he is willing to eat the losses he runs up while using it as free transportation for his hotels, he is welcome to it.

"Soaring to new debts" is a better description of Air Jamaica under Butch.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

what is it now? "Soaring to death"?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

no man, shirley have everyting unda control!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How so?

not until the get rid of BITU, NWU, JALGO and all a dem deh.

It funny how the workers a bawl fi increase while Belta, United, American etc. worker a bawl say bout how much salary cut them can take.

Shirley might think she bad but .....
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X