Mi nuh understand dem ppl yah? When

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi nuh understand dem ppl yah? When

the new gov't rung the alarm about the bulb scandal and asked for an intense investigation, Ronnie Thwaites and Ralston Hyman claimed it was a waste of time as there are more important matters that needs attention. Quite similiar to what Jawge been saying. Strange enough, after the daming reports, both have been silent.

Now the Finance Minister has requested a forensic audit of the Finsac operation, them start again. It has to be a comrade thing.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

What you expect? Them don't want the captial grab that proceeded to come a road.

Remember Omar kept everything, who get what and how much etc very close to his chest.

If Jamaica is serious about corruption then it has to come to street and people need to know what their government have been doing. Nuff man a go duck now. Talk bout 5 flights a day. Them a go run before them get Kerned.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Run go whey, we nuh want dem eena we backyard or pon we front lawn
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Lazie here is what frightening? With small projects like free light bulbs we have seen the shark feeding frenzy. I shudder to thing what has really gone on with the construction of highway 2000 and all the toll roads ect. If Spencer can be so bare face and sloppy and left so much paper trail then what else

Comment

it was budget was WELL overrun and the delivery date...well the name tells it all..when did we get to use highway 2000, 2000?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
          X