RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mosiah... you ask about what change is obama referring to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

Tell mi yuh joking.
    One of these days read about about their branches of government.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Exactly! If Mrs. Bush was a caring wife and mother she would have told George, don't invade Iraq! And if he does, hold off pon him!
      .. are you jokers fi real? The man is president ... him could always send fi Monica. The CIA, top military officers, VP, Secretary of Defense tell yuh fi duh A and because a little nookie yuh nuh dweet? Why pay all these people then?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Burger King sale.... I like that one, you betta copyright it before Obama team pirate it.

For the record, of the candidates that are left I would have to go with Obama but this rock-star, Messiah-has-come-to-save-us thing is getting me very uneasy because usually these things end badly.

To his credit he does say from time to time that change is difficult and he can't do it alone but some of his supporters are sounding kind of cultish recently.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Exactly! If Mrs. Bush was a caring wife and mother she would have told George, don't invade Iraq! And if he does, hold off pon him!

Why does it so often come down to I do not like what you did therefore yuh nah get sum?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
            Burger King sale.... I like that one, you betta copyright it before Obama team pirate it.

For the record, of the candidates that are left I would have to go with Obama but this rock-star, Messiah-has-come-to-save-us thing is getting me very uneasy because usually these things end badly.

To his credit he does say from time to time that change is difficult and he can't do it alone but some of his supporters are sounding kind of cultish recently.
            I can understand yuh concern. I recall T.K. asking if he should run and I was one of those who thought he should wait. However, after listening to all the candidates in speeches and debates ... reading articles about them, I do realize that there isn't much difference between Obama and Clinton. Mitt Romney in a Republican debate opened my eyes when he said "the thought of Bill Clinton in the Whitehouse with nothing to do" and hearing the applause that followed.

I also looked at which of the 2 are more electable. To me it turns out to be Obama.

Comment

well, they all failed and 4,000 unnecessary funerals is proof!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

well, they all failed and 4,000 unnecessary funerals is proof!
                Not disputing that ...

Comment

We all have our place on the scale.. as long as yuh recognize who is where.

Comment

mosiah... i notice you did not share what is your expectation of real change... its alright though...

Provide a Tax Cut for Working Families

Protect Striking Workers

Invest in U.S. Manufacturing

are only a few changes
                    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

check hillary or any other candidate's website, tell me if you see specifics then talk to me...

give me more jokes... hillary bridging gaps with republicans...

your problem is you want to raise the bar for obama while not doing the same for hillary...

if most of the country thought like you did, hillary would have already won the nomination...

Comment

you have such a myopic disposition... obama's healthcare plan is more realistic than hillary's with the current state of america's economy... you can find fault with obama's but hug up hillary's without looking at all the constraints to prohibit the implementation of her plan...

we are not talking about little jamaica and 2 million people... we are talking about 200+ million people... stay deh tink seh utopia come juss suh...

Comment

well...karl is fi yuh..him is fi yuh ..... shall we say..."sightlessly"?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I think it's the "kill softly' strategy that
                            Clintons adopted that has failed. They didn't want to disrupt or divide their minority base, hence they tried to take out BO in what we would say soft manner.

BO's campaign has snow balled, now they have to go for him hard. Hill is seriously looking at losing the dem. nomination.

Comment

my expectation of real change? never really thought of it, but I will in a minute.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hill? but a whe di....?!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                                X