RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mosiah... you ask about what change is obama referring to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
    If unuh think the Lobbyists in DC are going away, then I have a bridge for sale. Why unuh think Company/Corporations have them Political Action Committee (PAC)
    Never said they were going away.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You are unable to isolate 2 items?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Okay ... as anyone turn up dem nose at the USA the first reaction is war. The man has indicated that he wants to change that. He is being criticised for saying he will meet with the enemies. Thats a change from bombing them to thy kingdom come.
        That is real change!

How much money is being spent week after week in Iraq? The man is insisting that those monies could be used to improve the lives of Americans. Sounds like change to me.

As it is, the lobbyists have too much say in Washington and he wants to change it where politicians cater to the needs to the people and not the lobbyists. Sound like change to you?

The cost of education is too high. He says he wants to change that but the students would have to give back working in Vet homes, homeless shelters or in the armed services.

The forum Obamist Scaly can tek over.
        Everybody running for office says these things, even if they themselves are the biggest lobbyists!

Thanks though, Lazie. You have been able to identify at least one thing. The other Forumites, in their own ignorance, have accused me of ignorance be cause they themselves can't identify "real changes", not even one!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

assasin answered for me.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
            If unuh think the Lobbyists in DC are going away, then I have a bridge for sale. Why unuh think Company/Corporations have them Political Action Committee (PAC)
            Barack nuh seh im a guh dun dem?

If he has his way many in various fields will 'walk road an kick stone'? He is going to 'take on the special interest' and 'big corporations'. I suppose he will run them all out of business and turn all their businesses into small businesses?

Yuh notice im Universal Health care plan going reduce all premiums ("I will reduce everyone's premium by $2000+ dollars a year"). Well what are the premiums before this reduction? ...and what will be the premiums after his reduction? ...and are there any who under his Universal Health Care who will not be covered as they had no funds to pay Health Insurance in the first place? If there are any such then what does he mean by "universal" - forget those who can't pay...forget those = his "universal"?

Di man mad!

...bet yuh by the time the debates are through...he will be saying...stolen Hillary's position of "volume, subsidies and savings via more healthy society/preventive medicine" - would reduce costs and thus ensure those who can't pay get identical treatment i.e. UNiversal Health Care...real Universal Health Care...health care for every single American...as his idea and Mrs. Clinton took it from him?
            Last edited by Karl; February 21, 2008, 12:13 PM.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I don't see why the first one is any more of a change than the others.

Change from Bush and the neo-cons sure, but not from what Bill would do or what Hillary would do.

CHANGE is a CAMPAIGN slogan that works.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Hey, I have no problem with the campaign slogan. And the idea that he will bring hope and all those other intangibles, like Fuller, is something I can understand too. But, my question was valid.

The way some people are acting, it does seem like it is the colour of his skin that is the real change he is talking about. But they put that problem on me! HA!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

suh who in this campaign is the NAW CHANGE NUH COURSE candidate?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

How Manleyites having such a problem understanding....

Ironic.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      suh who in this campaign is the NAW CHANGE NUH COURSE candidate?
                      John "Cassanova" McCain.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yuh expec a Komrade to understand the Change ting ???

Is wheh duh yuh ?

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                          Yuh expec a Komrade to understand the Change ting ???

Is wheh duh yuh ?
                          ... but some of them do. Unless yuh gonna tell us that KArl and Mosiah is a different breed!

Comment

"Hey elect one Clinton, we get two! "

I think thats the problem. Too many of you using that to come to your decision.
                            So you are one of those whose partner has no input? ...or Barack is a special case...if Michelle opens her mouth...one big bax-dun?
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Lawks, Karl! Yuh trying to start a rumour dat di man is a wife beater?!

But yuh right. I think part of Jawge...sorry, I really didn't mean that...part of George Bush's problem is that he has a dufus for a wife!

Bomb me!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                                So you are one of those whose partner has no input? ...or Barack is a special case...if Michelle opens her mouth...one big bax-dun?
                                .. how you come up with this from my response? Again, the idea of having Bill back in the whitehouse is the factor driving your decision.

Comment

Working...
                                X