RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mosiah... you ask about what change is obama referring to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And conversely, how can anti-Manleyites not see the obvious similarities in the message and not at least have some reservations about the lack of specifics?
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Lawks, Karl! Yuh trying to start a rumour dat di man is a wife beater?!

But yuh right. I think part of Jawge...sorry, I really didn't mean that...part of George Bush's problem is that he has a dufus for a wife!

Bomb me!
      How is his wife a factor here? The president have people advising him .. people that are supposed to have the relevant data.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Are you saying the spouse is never a factor?

Some spouses are non-political like Mitsy Seaga and Mrs Bush. Others are politically active like Bev Manley, and Michelle Obama.

With others like Billary it is difficult to tell which is the spouse and which is the politician.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
          And conversely, how can anti-Manleyites not see the obvious similarities in the message and not at least have some reservations about the lack of specifics?
          Oh .. I most certainly saw the similiarites and I've even mentioned it before. The difference is, unlike Manley ... any wreakless decisions can be shot down by congress or the Supreme Court. If dem never have such checks and balances in place before ... after seeing how Manley wreaked the Jamaican economy they certainly would see the need to implement them.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Lawks, Karl! Yuh trying to start a rumour dat di man is a wife beater?!

But yuh right. I think part of Jawge...sorry, I really didn't mean that...part of George Bush's problem is that he has a dufus for a wife!

Bomb me!

I'll be delighted to bomb you, as soon as I find where you're sheltering your WMD's
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

"we are the president of the united states" .......shi get har 2 terms already!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                How is his wife a factor here?
                Because she is the wife. The sounding board, even when heads are on the pillow at bedtime.

The president have people advising him .. people that are supposed to have the relevant data.
                So...wife will not ever have relevant data and or thinking on any matter? ...and just as others can...wives are human too? Right? They also do think? Right? ...and at times could they not have superior thoughts...superior to the other humans...on some matters?
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                  Are you saying the spouse is never a factor?

Some spouses are non-political like Mitsy Seaga and Mrs Bush. Others are politically active like Bev Manley, and Michelle Obama.

With others like Billary it is difficult to tell which is the spouse and which is the politician.
                  My response to Mosiah's post about Mrs. Bush. You've basically agreed with me that she isn't too much into politics.

The reality is, those appointed to advise the president would have the necessary data to make an appropriate decision. Karl and even some of my family members thinking this is some burger king sale where you get 2 for 1 is misguided.

Comment

any wreakless decisions can be shot down by congress or the Supreme Court.

Tell mi yuh joking.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

My response to Mosiah's post about Mrs. Bush. You've basically agreed with me that she isn't too much into politics.

The reality is, those appointed to advise the president would have the necessary data to make an appropriate decision. Karl and even some of my family members thinking this is some burger king sale where you get 2 for 1 is misguided.

Lazie this is not any ole one!
                      This one is a successful president! Been there done that, President!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh have comrade and yuh have Komrade...

Comment

Exactly! If Mrs. Bush was a caring wife and mother she would have told George, don't invade Iraq! And if he does, hold off pon him!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                              Because she is the wife. The sounding board, even when heads are on the pillow at bedtime.

So...wife will not ever have relevant data and or thinking on any matter? ...and just as others can...wives are human too? Right? They also do think? Right? ...and at times could they not have superior thoughts...superior to the other humans...on some matters?
                              Karl .. you have a tendency to expose your half-wittedness. In which of my posts did I say that wives aren't humans? Can you stop with the smokescreen bredren?

Comment

Specifics ?

Heh, heh.. Yuh have Castro and yuh have Manley... yuh have be able to pick out di con-men from the real deal.. message is the same...

Comment

Working...
                                X