Fidel: The Real Big Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fidel: The Real Big Man

The US can make nice and have normal relations with Russia and China which to this day train nuclear weapons on all its major cities and occasionally, obliquely threaten to use them to incinerate the country. No problem there.

Problem: When it comes to Cuba, a small island 90 miles offshore with no capacity to damage the US, the government of this country refuses to recognize a 50 year old regime (Israel I believe is the only other country in the world that has this head in the sand mentality and reliably votes with the US for the blockade in the UN) and moreover tries to starve its people of food, medicine and other necessities of life.

Any leader who can stand up to and defeat the Great Satan for 50 years in his own "backyard" - surviving invasion, CIA plots, 100's of assasination attempts, naval blockade, economic embargoes and God knows what else - is truly an exceptional warrior and a true worldwide icon of resistance to imperial domination.

That's the real big man.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
    The US can make nice and have normal relations with Russia and China which to this day train nuclear weapons on all its major cities and occasionally, obliquely threaten to use them to incinerate the country. No problem there.

Problem: When it comes to Cuba, a small island 90 miles offshore with no capacity to damage the US, the government of this country refuses to recognize a 50 year old regime (Israel I believe is the only other country in the world that has this head in the sand mentality and reliably votes with the US for the blockade in the UN) and moreover tries to starve its people of food, medicine and other necessities of life.

Any leader who can stand up to and defeat the Great Satan for 50 years in his own "backyard" - surviving invasion, CIA plots, 100's of assasination attempts, naval blockade, economic embargoes and God knows what else - is truly an exceptional warrior and a true worldwide icon of resistance to imperial domination.

That's the real big man.
    The Real deal.. Manley was the pretender... at least Cuban people educated..

Comment

normally, i agree with you... not sure you are entirely accurate here... let me also state that i am a supporter of fidel castro's motive for the revolution...

where i disagree with you is your presumption that the usa could not defeat cuba or castro... and its because of cuba and castro's 'strength' why the regime is able to survive for 50 years in the us backyard... thats a bit simplistic...
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

pure speculation on my part, but they had strength for grenada, panama and haiti....and even further afield iraq and afghanistan.

cuba continues to wield a big stick despite the fact the cold war is over because of china.....usa DARES not .... it's not like they don't want to...look a chile and allende....not to mention the assassination plots involving the cia and the mafia..

what makes cuba so different?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Follow the Money....

Comment

grenada? they wanted likkle nutmeg that badly?

naw sah this is more than just money....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Whenever someting 'don't mek sense'... follow the money...

Is only bout 15 man run di world..

Comment

illuminati?

Comment

Look pon downtown Kingston.. dat mek sense tuh yuh ?

Comment

point....

Comment

Is that part of the same 21 families that run Jamaica?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

There is the good side and the bad side.

If you crossed Fidel, it would have been berry,berry bad for you, senyor!

Comment

minus 6.

Comment

ok.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Believe me; he has a point. Don't know
                              if the same one I have but I think he has something this time.

History archive will help here.

Comment

Working...
                              X